[Game] The Riddle Factory!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BobTheTomato9798, Jul 18, 2012.

1. I never knew the Cookie Monster was a circle
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
  3. corn on the cob? Or a TV Dinner :p
  4. Correct, corn on the cob. Your turn!
  5. Hmmmmmmm.....

dunno you do another
  6. Did you read the OP?

Joshposh70 likes this.
  7. No?
  8. 2. Who ever gets it right will get to ask the next riddle.
  9. Fine i wont reply. Simple i just cant think of one
  10. A night watchman at a Fortune 500 company is working late one night and has a dream. In this dream his boss is getting on a plane the next day and the plane crashes and all on the plane will die. He goes to his boss's office and pounds on the door "Sir! Sir! I NEED to speak to you." His boss replies "Not now, I need to pack for my flight tomorrow." the watchman goes away, but he keeps thinking about the dream. He goes back to the office and bangs on the door harder this time. "Sir! It is urgent please open the door." but his boss replies like before with the same answer, "Not now, I'm busy packing for my flight!" The watchman leaves and once again decides to try and talk to his boss "Sir it is a life or death matter. Open up the door!" This time his boss opens up the door and the watchman urges him not to get on the flight or he will surely perish. He listens to his employee and while watching T.V. the next day he sees on a local news channel a newscaster talking about a deadly plane crash with the same Flight I.D. as the plane he was to board today. That night he rushes to work and pays the watchman $ 500,000 in check and than fires him.

Why does he fire him?
  11. Because he is mad at him for making him miss a meeting?
  12. Nope
  13. Hint?
  14. he wanted do die in a plane crash?
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  15. He thinks hes can tell the future (or just thinks hes creepy)
  16. Sleeping on the job.
  17. xD because he was sleeping while he was working, he is a guard, he cant sleep.
    Biscuitboy5396 likes this.
  18. care to post the next riddle?
  19. Thats what i said.. right?
  20. your answer is correct. You should post the next riddle
    Equinox_Boss likes this.