Future Giveaway Event - I need your input!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KaliaLlama, Mar 3, 2015.

?

What kind of giveaway event should I hold? (multiple selections allowed)

Poll closed Mar 17, 2015.
Drop party 4 vote(s) 44.4%
Forum giveaway using random.org (would likely involve grouped prize packages with multiple winners) 6 vote(s) 66.7%
Treasure hunt (hidden chests on residence or waste location) 5 vote(s) 55.6%
Something else (leave a comment!) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I've been cleaning out my inventory and I have a lot of extra stuff ranging from seeds and gravel to quartz blocks and enchanted books, so I'd like to have some sort of giveaway in the near future. What I want to know is what would YOU enjoy most?
    (Note: If event is something in-game it will be held on smp4, but all are welcome to participate!)
    ChickenDice likes this.
  2. I'd enjoy a treasure hunt the most, especially if it's a well-built treasure hunt, but i voted for forum giveaway cuz most likely i wont be online for the hunt xD
    Kalia1784 likes this.
  3. Treasure hunt sounds like the most fun. What you might try is getting with some of the frontier bases and see if they will play along and hide chests on random bases.
    Kalia1784 likes this.
  4. I think a waste treasure hunt would be the most fun and attract a lot of attention but how would you set it up without people stalking/tracking you down and taking goodies before event? :p
    Kalia1784 likes this.
  5. I'd think you could PM some trusted people to set up hidden locations and put things there for you. I don't know about the other smp's but i rarely see anyone out in 3's wastes.
    Kalia1784 and ChickenDice like this.