Funny Staff Moments!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by NickkG, Feb 8, 2015.

1. We've been rumbled guys :eek:
  2. It seems SMP7 was visited by a "special guest"...
  3. Hum yea chickeneer trapped me in a barrier cage outside of spawn earlier
    FadedMartian, FunWart and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Today I was visiting smp7 to say Hello to a few friends. Toade then went into vanish. We cried and wept, and I held/hosted his funeral there on the spot (wild se of smp7 green tombstone) . If anyone has screenshots, please post them.
    FadedMartian and Eviltoade like this.
  5. Needed a dirt removal on an alt of mine and added what I needed in her balance for it and asked JD for a dirt removal on utopia. I had to 'argue' with him for 6 minutes to get him to realize the cost was 75k for a utopia structure/dirt removal for diamond supporter, not 37,500, cause the dork thought it was the normal smp cost. He finally noticed his little goof up and fixed it. xD

(Love the little descriptions of the last two.)

6. :O I had jd do mine but I had to buy 2 DDTT’s
  7. I don't know how this happened but... XD :p

8. Oh noes I’ve been exposled
    Page 53 quoting the msg is wierd
    NickkG likes this.
  9. Just remember to check if the post you're quoting has as many [/spoiler] tags as [spoiler] tags, and otherwise make it so. ;) I do often forget to do so as well, though! But it's an easy fix.
  10. So 2 days ago, I was chilling with Runder on discord. Then RainbowChin decided to come in to chat, we were hanging out at my resident and then this happened:

Can you guess how he was able to do this?
  11. is it bad if i dont get it? :/
    NickkG and 607 like this.
  12. Senpai
  13. Is there a screenshot missing then, maybe?
    'sen' isn't said by anyone but Sazukemono.
    NickkG and ChespinLover77 like this.
  14. not sure, thats what I gathered had happened though due to the conversation shown :)
    FadedMartian, NickkG and 607 like this.
  15. For context, she has just sent me a pumpkin pie in the mail which she'd renamed 'Sen' 😉
  16. This is my signature now :p