Funny Joke Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by cutejuliew, Nov 27, 2013.

1. haha yea
  2. A man enters the saloon. He orders a whisky and sits down on a table. He whispers to the man next to him:"Give me your horse, or else..."Impressed by the sound and the look of him, the frightened man agrees and lets the other man get away with the horse. The next day, the bandit-looking man enters the saloon again. There's someone who recognises him from the day before, and he quickly gets a table where he can easily keep an eye on the man. The bandit shouts:"Who is the owner of the horse outside?" Someone points at a man that looks around anxiously. The bandit sits down and speaks softly, but harsh to the man:"Give me that horse, or else..." The man quickly flights out of the saloon and the other takes his horse. The next day, the already known bandit comes again. The man who has been there for the past two days, sits down at the table the bandit is sitting. He's a little frightened, cause he is expecting what to come. And yeah, after the bandit has eaten and payed, he asks him if he has a horse. "Yes, I do", the man answers a little nervous. "Okay, then give me that horse, or else..." But this man isn't scared that fast, and he dares to ask "Or else?" "Or else I'll have to walk to home", the bandit sighs.
    ;)
  3. haha thats a good one xD
    LoyalKoala and sonicol1 like this.
  4. Yea thats a good one.
  5. Two muffins were sitting in an oven.
    One turned to the other and said, "Hey, it's pretty hot in here, isn't it?"
    The other muffin turned and shouted "Oh my god, a talking muffin!"
    supereskimo and cddm95ace like this.
  6. Ive heard that one before and it still makes me laugh!
    cutejuliew and AcerbusOrphanus like this.
  7. haha!
  8. Joe and Emily are going to prom, there's a line for the limo they were getting into. Once they got to prom, there was a line to get inside. Emily wanted something to eat, but there was a line at the snack table also, instead they went to go get some punch, and there was no punchline.
    cddm95ace and DemonThunder345 like this.
  9. So two men in a karate dojo are talking with everyone else behind them training.
    The first man says: "Wanna hear a joke?"
    The second man said: "Sure. I love jokes."
    So the first man starts telling a really long joke about stop signs and lemurs.
    At the end, the second man says: "Where's the punchline?"
    The first man points to everyone training behind them. "There. There's the punchline."
    So a wizard, warrior and archer are walking into a tavern. The warrior and archer hit their heads but the wizard is fine then says "Use the door next time. This isn't a bar so stop hitting your heads."
  10. Because I can.

What do you call someone else's cheese?

Nacho Cheese.
  11. but i want that person's nacho cheese xD
  12. How much does a hipster weigh?
    An Instagram :3
    Parkerjv9 likes this.
  13. Why did the scarecrow receive so many job offers?
    Because he was outstanding in his field.
    Parkerjv9, 607 and jacob5089 like this.
  14. What did a cookie say to another cookie about todays cookie game? Cookie thats all he can say he can't talk hes a cookie!
  15. What do you call a discount circumcision?

A ripoff!
  16. People are making End of the World jokes like theres no tomorrow. :p

"I had redbull with my coffee this morning...."
    "After about 10 minutes on the highway, I realized I left my car at home."
  17. nice jokes guys.. totally forgot about dis but hey BUMP!
  18. There was once a muffin man who everyone knew.
    He worked at bakery, as hard as he could.
    Dozens and Dozens of Muffins he made,
    People Ate them, quickly they should.
    For They Must be Eaten before they get cold,
    And that's the story of a Muffin Man.

Just remember, if you get a muffin from the muffin man, do not ever eat bran muffins...
    Ever. They are the equalivent to beans, only fiber.
  19. Why did the potato cross the road?
    Sike! He didnt...

20. I like anti-jokes as well. What's big, red, and eats rocks?
    A big red rock-eater!