Full Set of Fire Protection Diamond God Armour

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Tizoczuma, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Night bump
  2. Sorry to intrude here... When you PM'd Aya we were both restoring (trying to) a gold farm on SMP2 and she had some doubts so asked me to look into this. For the record: Aya wants nothing more than to pay you right now and collect the armor BUT....

Sorry gang, but this auction isn't over yet. (no, Aya, pls no kill me, you don't got your armor yet! :D).

More serious: This auction ends 48 hours after the last valid bid. Note: times mentioned are from my POV (my timezome):

Aya made her bid on the 13th of October, 12:44am.

At the time of writing we're at the 14th of October, 9:44pm (my local time!).

This auction ends at the 15th of October,12:44am. There are still roughly 3 more hours to go.
  3. AyanamiKun, Wednesday at 6:44 PM

It's Friday 20:55 so that's 2 hours over the limit
  4. I think you got your timezone settings wrong.
  5. soz, but im following shells advice here. hes more experiences with this than i am. few more hours wont hurt anyway.
  6. The timestamp for the last bid, quoted below, post reads as Wednesday at 6:44 PM EMC time.

Per the auction terms on the initial post, 48 hours must pass before the auction can be concluded and AyanamiKun declared as the winner. At this time there is one hour and 53 minutes remaining. Should AyanamiKun's bid of 34,500 rupees not be beaten by that time, AyanamiKun will be declared as the winner.
    AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.
  7. This auction is now officially over, and my friend AyanamiKun is the winner with her bid of 34,500r. She's still online and I advised her to pay ASAP, so that should be done now. I just got told she paid you.

Sorry buddy, it was me who got the staff involved into this because I didn't want to create scenes. That would only hinder everyone (including your reputation), and trust me: I've seen these issues so many times before, it's the only reason why I was so sure of myself. Because... I've been there myself: confusing timing.

I think you should check your preference settings (follow link) and make sure the time zone is set correctly. It's the #1 reason for these kinds of mishaps. Also use the timeanddate.com website, they have an excellent timing calculator which can really help!

Trust me: I can understand that you might have wanted the rupees asap (it's why I advised Aya to pay you right away, and she did), but this was also in your best interest. What if someone wanted to outbid Aya?

I hope we're all good here. Aya won the auction for real now, she paid and I know for a fact she's anxious for the armor.
  8. just confirming (always do): just paid u
  9. Chest setup at 2312 smp1
    Thanks for bidding
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  10. and picked up, thx a bunch. very nice dual-auction u had here, i like the armor a lot!
  11. I have loads more so keep your eyes watching for more auctions