Frontier Wilderness Clean-up/Repair

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by blackfireslayer, Feb 24, 2015.

1. i have notice that the frontier,s lands are very wildly messy. there are single stone blocks everywhere, blast craters and dirt high roads sweeping across the land. i, honestly say that its just awful.

what i propose is that we take some steps to fix this huge issue. i know that the Frontier isn't considered very "important" to many players of EMC; but people must understand that the Frontier DOESN'T USUALLY GET RESET, especially not as often as the Wastelands.

i want to get players to join up with me and lend a hand in fixing up as much ugly clutter and damage done. sadly, I'm not sure that many people will step in since i do not have the rupees to pay anyone to help, which is not a good message.

if anyone is interested in assisting me, Blackfireslayer, please respond and keep an eye out for me as i will be online and in the field from time to time.

Thank you
  2. I was out cleaning on SMP4 last night myself. There are a few initiatives on this right now. Which server are you on?

There are no current plans to reestablish the PRA (Periodic Reset Area) on the frontier, so for right now it's up to us to clean it up as we can.