Frontier Established Outpost can't access Voters items in Mail system.. Any work arounds?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by KKV_Gamer, Feb 7, 2016.

1. So I want to establish in the Frontier 46k away. I also really want the voters equipment. Since we get them in the mail system, is there a way to access mails at my outpost?
  2. Currently there is no way to access mail in the wild. When I'm at my outpost I just get my mail the next time I'm in town. With my nether rail I can get there in under 10 minutes. End chests are great too because you can load your inventory into it and kill yourself back to town, taking off half of the full trip.
    ShelLuser and Patr1cV like this.
  3. Makes sense. I was hoping to skip the need to travel back to town :( well, I can always claim my voters mails on another server while I wait to comeback at a later date.

Other than that I would love to know if there is anything that tje staff can do or if there is any upcoming features covering this.
  4. Read what's in my chat bar!

https://i.imgur.com/64NGXta.png

I don't know when it will happen, but it will become a feature.

Until then, you just have to be in town like everyone else. ;)
  5. Thanks for the quick response guys! Its really appreciated
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. But... that's been there for like over 500 days.. :p
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  7. Lol I remember that since the day I joined. It's like all the future supporter and voting perks coming "soon". Where's our max res vouchers aikar? :p
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  8. I hope they are actively trying to complete the feature set for the wild. I would love to disappear and not have to comeback to the town world. Or maybe a 2 way TP for established outpost residents only. That would kinda beat the purpose though.

Anyway, in the 4 years I've been here, quite a lot as changed. Enough so that I get lost everytime I come back from a long break. Now, I'm here to stay for a long time. (I want my Voters gear! Mwahaha)