[Frontier Base] The Bunker 2.0 Revival! SMP1

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Traynfreek, Mar 25, 2013.

?

How long have you been on EMC?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2014.
Less Than 50 Days 4 vote(s) 6.5%
51 To 100 Days 2 vote(s) 3.2%
101 To 150 Days 3 vote(s) 4.8%
151 To 200 Days 2 vote(s) 3.2%
More Than 200 Days 50 vote(s) 80.6%
Uhh, I Don't Know. 1 vote(s) 1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. never baabk down, never surrender
  2. Nah, its alright. i usually don't get time in the day to check the forums.:oops:
    I'll send out coordinates tomorrow morning since having everyone come at varying times is what it has boiled down to. Geez, why can't there be time for Spring Break and EMC? xD
  3. Also Mimi and Mindlegokid, glad to have you both coming with us! :D
    I never realized how many people i already sorta knew would come.
  4. Considering I don't have that much time during the week usually, I think I'll make my own way
  5. The Application Form:
    IGN: linator123
    Contributions you can give: I´m very experienced at redstone, i am a great builder, i´m good at mining and i love to decorate :)
    Cool ideas: What about a Iron Golem Spawner? I know a great one that produces over 1300 iron ingots per hour.
    Will you be able to help with building?: Yeah!
    Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes, i have been banned before, but i dont remember why.
    Have a Nice day :D
  6. The Application Form:
    IGN: SirZomb
    Contributions you can give: Wood, Decorative Base, Much Help!
    Cool ideas: A grinder, A vault where everyone has his own chest
    Will you be able to help with building?: If i'm free at that moment yeah
    Have you been banned? If so, why?: No.
  7. Hellos! Welcome, but i have a question for you both. Did you receive the conversation for the co-ords yet? if not, i'll add you.
  8. Nope. didn't get it.
  9. Ok. thanks

10. Err, trayn it says you are banned?
  11. IGN: five_star
    Cool Ideas: A Underground Railway with a secret redstone code entrance, also a secret entrance for anyone who feels like walking xD
    Will I Be able to help with Building?: Sure as heck ya :D
    Have you Been banned, if so why: Never been banned

What server is this on? Please not 2,1,5 xD
  12. I would love to accept you, but the bunker boes happen to be on smp1, as stated in th thread title. Unless it isn't really that big of an issue?
  13. nah
    just wondering real, i can always travel back
  14. IGN- Jellybutter123- Call me Jelly
    Contributions- Along with being a great leader, I can help with farming, layout with future builds, item collection, and things of that nature.
    Cool ideas- I have many, but one of them might involve some, oh how will I put this, experimentation. Having smelting rooms and chest rooms is sort of cliche right? Why not have an intricate hopper system do this for us? Well That is my idea and it will incorporate everyone from the miners who must get the redstone and cobble, to the builders who will find space for this fairly large contraption.
    Building help- Of course although building large structures isn't my forte. I prefer building small, nice looking shacks or cottages for people.
    Banned?- I have never been banned and have no intention of ever doing anything to anger the community to such an extent that banning may come into play.
  15. As Traynfreek seems to have disappeared, I'll go ahead and say it: Welcome to the Bunker, Jelly!

We've filled all of our spots for now, we don't want it being too crowded to start off with.
    So if a mod or someone could close this? I don't think Trayn is around to do it himself.
  16. u can report it
  17. Thank you for accepting me into this amazing project. I will get there ASAP!
  18. so...where is it XD
    Or has it not been started?
  19. I'm pretty sure his appeal failed and he is site banned... Maybe... Idk...
  20. I just sent you a PM with the info.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.