[Frontier Base] The Bunker 2.0 Revival! SMP1

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Traynfreek, Mar 25, 2013.

?

How long have you been on EMC?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2014.
Less Than 50 Days 4 vote(s) 6.5%
51 To 100 Days 2 vote(s) 3.2%
101 To 150 Days 3 vote(s) 4.8%
151 To 200 Days 2 vote(s) 3.2%
More Than 200 Days 50 vote(s) 80.6%
Uhh, I Don't Know. 1 vote(s) 1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It looks to me like going in such short notice is what might be the main issue. How about we plan on meeting up next weekend or the one after? That could give people time to clear their schedules.
    If need be, we could even split into two groups. The first could go out, then the first group's 'leader' could pm coordinates of where they stopped to the second group's 'leader' (temp positions until traveling is done), and we could leapfrog until a suitable spot is found to make The Bunker. It may take a while, but it could work to make sure everyone can show up.

Another thing I was think was if we split supplies between people. Either have each person carry a certain group of items, or simply split them all between each person. Such as 1 person carries food and farming supplies, another carries building supplies, and another carries tools and weapons. Or simply have each person carry a stack of food, a small amount of farming supplies, two sets of each tool, and a certain amount of building supplies and whatever else they wish to bring.

Sorry if it looks like I'm taking over, just thought I would share my idea before we all give up because of timing issues.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. That's actually a great idea. Nice jobs! ^_^
  3. One of the first things we should do is figure out what time zone each person is in (Try to go off GMT - I live in the central time zone, so I'm GMT -5);
    And remember, we're in daylight savings!

Trayn - Eastern: -4
    Eriisu - Central: -5
    jacob - Eastern: -4
    Jeremy - West: +1
    melk - EST: +5
    godz - ???
    Mini - ???

So far, if I said we would leave 8:00 pm my time, that would be 9:00 pm for Trayn and jacob, 2:00 am the next morning for Jeremy, and 6:00 am for melk.
    I'll update this once we know everyone's time zones.
  4. Could any1 do today?
  5. im right whenever :) also, what server are we going on? If we go on, not a home one, we just have to log onto out home server to get home, so whats everyones main server? Smp1 Here
  6. Im in Australia, EST, +10
  7. Mini i can manage today,
  8. Why don't you just message us the co-ords and we can make our own way there
  9. thats a good idea for people who cant make it on specified days, but it would be kinda cool to go there as a group.
    Guess its trayn's choice in the end
  10. Me , melk and minikins can manage today we will set off today hopefully :)
  11. IGN: 8comimi
    Contributions: I have lots of good supplies that I can bring on the trip. I am great at mining, building, and overall, surviving.
    Cool ideas: Maybe build a big zen gaurden? (I will help build it.) If you look at my second res on smp1, I have a huge zen guarden.
    Can you help with the build: Yes.
    Have you ever been banned, if so, why: No, I have never been banned, and with an amazing server like this, I would never try cheating in any way.

P.S. You can call me 8 or mimi. It doesn't matter.
  12. Will there be a certain date we will go to make the bunker?
  13. Nothing has been set yet, but we're think sometime in the next few days
  14. Ok, well, I hope I get to join you guys in this epic journey.
  15. You guys should start a PM with all the people joining, you can tell us the co-ords and what we need to bring, and we can organise or own groups to come
  16. IGN: Mindlegokid
    Contributions you can give: Mining, Enchanting. I may also bring good armour clean armour and help with farming some of the crops.
    Cool ideas: Tree houses. :p
    Will you be able to help with building?: Yes, sir I shall.
    Have you been banned? If so, why?:
    Nope, why? Nope.
  17. Alright, if you haven't left yet, I should be able to make it today.

Those of you who just applied, hopefully you'll be accepted soon and can either make it with us or with the second group to leave.
    If there are enough people and too many time conflicts, a third group might be made.

Edit: Once mimi and Mind are accepted, (edit)Trayn should go ahead and start the group pm. We can figure out groups and exchange coords there instead of here so we don't clog the thread up.
    I'm sorry Trayn! I really do look like I'm taking this over :/
  18. Lol yeah, honestly you do.
    Trayn never said you guys were leaving today... Shouldn't he be the one to pick where we go?
  19. yeah. agreed. after all, its his idea
  20. Sorry! I'll back down XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.