[Free] Toaster Doing Things Agency Sig Service!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MigrantMove, Apr 18, 2013.

1. As odd as it may be, I can't figure that out. Sorry.
  2. backround color: Pink and skyblue
    Images: The one i'm using as my avatar on the right, and this one on the left: thCASFW9DE.jpg

Text: size 12, font times new roman, next to twilight, "A lover" and next to fluttershy, "A fighter"
    Put "A lover" In Pink, and "A fighter" in red. Also "Jtc0999' At the top, in rainbow.
    Effects: None
    If you need any clarafication, feel free to contact me :)
  3. Done.

Attached Files:

• jtc.png
      jtc.png
      File size:
      176.5 KB
      Views:
  4. Background: Green scales.
    Text: Adderwolf71 (Helvetica)
    Effects: None.
    Anything else: Anything else.
  5. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I LOVE IT!
  6. jacob5089 likes this.
  7. I'm sorry, but Bleeding Cowboy is on my Design Blacklist. I am not joking, I have a design blacklist.
  8. Then whatever works best.
  9. Background: Ambient yellow background
    Images: Me as my skin with a cheesy grin, sitting on a throne wearing reading reading glasses, with my elbows rested on each arm of the throne, an open book labelled economics in one hand, a glass of wine in the other. Put a lava wall behind me, but leave the background peaking at the top quarter of the sig. Put a pile of lava buckets to my left, a few bookcases to my right, a glimpse of a tree which appears to grow money on the far right, and a glimpse of a golden gate on the far left.
    Text: Large text reading 72Volt in the Minecraft font. Make the letters look similar to my skin, and make them the colours of the rainbow. Directly below, in a small italic font, put (seh-ven-ty-too-volt), which is the pronunciation, as you can see. Below that, put "King of Lava Walls - Founder of the New Republic - Friendly Neighbourhood Economist - Esteemed Gentleman" in small capital text.
    Effects: None.
    Anything else: Oh, add a sun in the centre behind the lava wall! Preferably the Minecraft sun.

Good luck, and godspeed.
  10. Background: A bluish techno.. I dunno how to explain. Just do something like your sig, but a bit different. :p

Text: Text Line 1: Choongjae (Minecraft font?)
    Line 2: Potatoes and Pandas lover (Minecraft font?)
    Effects: Lightning would be neat!
    Anything else: About the potato image, If you put a lot of them scattered around, that'd be excellent!
  11. Background: The ugliest background you can find
    Text: random letters everywhere
    Effects: whichever makes it look the worst
    Anything else: make it look terrible
    jacob5089 and Electrobomb like this.
  12. lol i want to see this
    add the ugly girl meme with the distorted teeth and such
  13. You get that art you want first. I am an editor, not a 3-D designer.
    Please find the images you want.

14. See what you can do this those. I don't even
    jacob5089 and Adderwolf71 like this.
  15. This inspired me to make my own signature but now I don't know how to upload it as my signature because theres not upload file theres only insert image by url and I don't know a good way of doing that so can you help?
  16. I, I don't know what you're saying...
  17. Done. I got a USSR feeling when I was making it, so...

Attached Files:

Cholo102 likes this.
  18. It seems like my post got ignored......
    JK, but these sigs on here are really cool.
  19. Dude, ill pay for mine, 500r :p