Free Supporter Idea.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Equinox_Boss, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Added.
  2. Epic EMC Community Montage of Greatest Creations and Moments?
    Chascarrillo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Added
  4. Maybe when the PvP server comes out, the person with the most kills in an alottted amount of time?
  5. Added. Thanks for the ideas everyone! This can make it really easy for IcecreamCow and JustinGuy.
    sneeker134 likes this.
  6. I LOVE YOU! I AM NOW WELL KNOWN MEMEBR! :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Chascarrillo and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Your welcome.:)
  8. Greatest and funniest moments also, like this one:
    I was at LLO (It was my first time) and Mrlegitislegit was guiding me throught the outpost. he was cleaning some lava and I stupidly fell in the hole and died. Notice Mrlegitislegit's message :D
    Muerte LLO 1.png
  9. Spanish?
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  10. Yes. How did you know it? :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Guessed from the picture, would have never guessed because your english is very good.
  12. Oh man. I love a bit of spiteful sarcasm between friends. :p
  13. Back on topic, how about a Referral idea much like EVE had, if you get a new member to join and they then become a supporter you would earn supporter or membership credits, save a few up for a free month or some thing like that?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Do you like any of the ideas?
    Added. And that is an interesting idea and could work with other things not just referals. (Maybe doing one action gives you a certain amouts of points and another action another amount of points and then at the end of the month the players with the top 3 scores win.
    Happyshopper likes this.
  15. how about the tallest and most filled tower
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Added.
  17. Wow, thanks! But I still have to improve my english a lot I think
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  19. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Not knockin' on you just having some fun. Yeah sometimes the things I mean to say and the things that come out of my phone would get me killed if I really meant it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.