Free Rupees - Try GameLoot.com

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Rugby
  2. Coolies! I've joined! :D
  3. Well I guess its safe to say...

WELCOME BACK JUSTIN :D
    JustinGuy likes this.
  4. Futbol. :D
    o0_Jetfire_0o and JustinGuy like this.
  5. You're getting warmer with that last one, think more simplistic :)
  6. This looks interesting...
  7. When I saw the new post, I said to myself ":eek: Justin lives!" Glad to see you're alive and well... :p
    SeventyTwoVolt? Volt72? Lol idk :D
  8. It is similar to 'KingOfLavaWalls', but more simplistic.
    Also, it is nowhere near 'Volt72'. If you were describing a battery, would you call it a volt 9 battery? No, you'd call it a 9-volt batter. Logic. ;)
  9. Whenever a site has to use letters first for usernames, I usually use chris5100... :p I'd say... Something like "LavaKing"?
  10. Simpler. What is the precise topic of my king-ness? :)
  11. I was able to get them but my husband couldn't. Would it be because he has capitals in his name here CamerinDrake and yet signs up with everything with it lowercase camerindrake? Also sonicol1 didn't get his but is afraid to email or something?
  12. lavawalls or lava_walls
  13. Correct! 100r to you :)
  14. Sorry they had trouble. I just emailed a link to both of them :)
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  15. Is this a stat based simulation? I have no real idea what this is, and I love sports, however, all of you in the #715 contest... I'm taking you down.
  16. Also... More mobile friendly... I love it.
  17. It is stat based, much like traditional "fantasy sports". Each player in your roster will score fantasy points for certain performances in their games during the competition. You can click a player below the leaderboard to see a breakdown of their score (will update live during the games). You can also click the scoring such as: http://gameloot.com/nba/scoring :)
  18. Thanks, the entire site is fully responsive from a huge screen to a phone :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Awesome. Thanks for sharing this :)