Free Residence on SMP5 10768

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by IMN666, Jun 14, 2016.

1. first person to answer this question correctly gets my residence on SMP5 and my rupees totaling 857,658.

the question is as follows:

in the G1 Universe of Transformers, who created Optimus Prime?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Primus? It may be wrong, but it's my only guess. I'm not up to date on my Transformers :p
  3. Primus.

EDIT: DAMMIT ninja'd lol
  4. He was crated by a band on unique warriors to combat and defeat Unicron
  5. Dennis O'Neil :D
    ShelLuser and The_Iron_Foxy like this.
  6. Optimus Prime was created as the last of the Thirteen, the first generation of Transformers, each created directly by Primus as a band of unique warriors to combat and defeat Unicron. Upon his creation, Optimus united the Thirteen by his greeting: "All are one."
  7. the answer is who in the G1 universe
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Alpha Trion?
    Themoglover and ShelLuser like this.
  9. ThaKloned
    thats right
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  10. The matrix?
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  11. Creation Matrix
  12. Wrong anyway.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Hmm, the memories.

But in all honestly Alpha Trion didn't really create Optimus Prime. That is: he did but originally Prime was known as Orion (iirc, been a while). And it was none other than his own creation (well; Vector Sigma helped): the Aerial bots, who helped him stand up against Megatron (who Orion actually admired at first). Alpha Trion then repaired Orion and thus he became Optimus Prime. So yeah, he did create him, sorta, but its also a bit in the middle.

oooh, the memories. I watched that episode on Sky (iirc) in the days. Could also have been Super Channel.

Moot point now because I got the whole collection on DVD :p

Poor Alpha Trion though, he ended up getting merged with Vector Sigma. Which creates the irony because the merge made it possible to create the aerial bots (Megatron had stolen the key). And it was those aerial bots who... see above :)
    Phelps4 and OriginalScuf like this.