[FREE RENT] Flea Market Booths Open to Interested Vendors!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Aoi_Koraru, Jul 31, 2020.

?

Do you want to come join us as a vendor and/or at an event?

Yes. 2 vote(s) 100.0%
No. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. When?
    Sometime next week, date TBA, but sometime soon.

Where?
    /v 5721 on /utopia

Who?
    PM owner of residence, Seaphyre or Aoi_Kaigara for more information.

What?

This business is a flea market, where different people make little booths/stalls (shops/services) and bring together buyers and sellers for an event, where both parties benefit. The sellers/services get to make money and get to interact with unique consumers. The buyers go to flea markets to look for unique items, such as "seashells" -- my real life case -- for them to add to either their collection or for whatever they're wanting to gain from buying these products or services.

How?
    1. Talk to me or my alt, Aoi_Kaigara
    2. When I'm online, in-game, you will choose an available booth, for up to 3 booths.
    3. I will give you admin to the subzone.
    4. May start making your shop. NOTE: You must bring your own chests, item frames, signs, and whatever else you need for your shop. Those are not provided. Just the structure is provided.
    5. I WILL TELL YOU IF YOUR BUSINESS IS A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, SINCE SOMETIMES IT'S UNCLEAR. If you feel I am wrong, then we may talk about it.

Facts:

1. Prices at flea markets are often reduced, due to items often being used (at least in real life).
    2. The saying goes, "one person's trash is another person's treasure." This is very true when it comes to flea markets.
    3. You may have heard the term "bargaining" or "negotiating." For those of you who don't know, flea markets are where you go to get great deals. So, potential vendors, don't expect too high of a price from people. Flea markets are meant to sell for cheaper. Although, price however you like. Just remember, the item is only worth what people are willing to pay. If it's worth more to you than others, that just means you won't get the amount of money you are hoping for and will have to bring the price down a notch, or keep it for yourself.

Rules:
    1. Please follow all EMC rules already stated.

2. For those of you who are vendors of products/goods booths, please don't change or destroy the structures provided. I want everyone to have an equal chance at visitors seeing their booths. So, please refrain from building flashy/different structures than the ones provided.

3. Service vendors, please make your structures the same color scheme/design as your other residence(s) with your service(s). If you are creating a service for the sole purpose of the flea market, this is fine too.

4. For BOTH services and goods vendors, signs ARE allowed to be placed on booth builds for the sole purpose of creating shops, labeling your name on your booth, or labeling products. For BOTH services and goods vendors, chests ARE allowed on the builds of booths, for some of them have tables that are for that. The ONLY items allowed for GOODS booths, on the build, are signs, products, and chests. This does NOT apply to service booths because these booths are individually built or used from the materials provided on the plot. These are meant to be different to advertise service business colors and themes. You MAY ask me about building minor changes to your booth(s), but I give the approval, and I consider myself quite flexible.

4. For BOTH services and goods vendors, you can dig underground up to 3 blocks. This can be either more shop space, or storage. Since it's in everyone's space, it is allowed.

5. Alts are included as 1 account, so you still have up to 3 booths tops. Please let me know if you're using multiple accounts, so that I know and can regulate the market better. Please be honest!

Consequences:
    [BUYERS] If you fail to meet these requirements after 2 chances, I will remove you from my res during the events, possibly permanently ban you from the res, depending on the type of crime.

[VENDORS] If you fail to meet these requirements after 2 chances, I will ask you to pack up your things within a week (7 day, 168 hours). If your stuff is not gone within a week, I will move it to another part of the res (probably underground) for you to go pick up. Your perms will be removed and your booth will be given to someone else, if they want it. Don't worry, I promise to return all of your items, nothing more, nothing less.

THERE ARE LIMITED SPOTS (Total: 100 Vendor Booths)! SO GRAB ONE SOON AFTER THEY'RE AVAILABLE!

If you have any questions, please PM me or post a comment below.

You may come early to see the market build progress at /v 5721 on /utopia!

Thank you and I hope you'll join us at the flea market!

Here are some pictures to see what the market setup is like.

Everything:

Lobby:

Goods Booths:

View from Above:

View of Both Sides:

Park:

Service Booths (can be altered):
    Sefl, Stnywitness and wafflecoffee like this.
  2. I have just finished the build!
    Date of claiming booths possibly starts later TODAY, August 1st, 2020.
    Thank you for your patience!
  3. I will take a booth!
  4. Coolness!
  5. Still accepting vendors! Come get your 1-3 booths today! I will post some pictures of the booths, park, utilities, and other parts of the flea market in a moment when I edit the first message.
    Sefl likes this.