[FREE] Infinity Farms

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by Dektirok, May 1, 2016.

1. Infinity Outpost Presents...
    Public Farms

Need enchantments? Emeralds? Wheat? Carrots? Potatoes? Ice? Snow? Dyes? You're in luck! I have a farm for that... and it's PUBLIC!

How do I get to these farms!?
    All you need to do is come to SMP5 and type /v +infinity or /v Dektirok. This will bring you to the central hub. From there, find the sign for the farm you want and step on the emerald block!

Work doesn't look like it's fully done?
    Yes, most of the farms are a work in progress, however the majority of them are all producing already, just not at max capacity. We are a small team and we are building as fast as we can. If you wish to donate your time, there is A LOT of work to do and we'ld be willing to put you to work.

What Farms are there?
    Villager Trading
    This is located at 10284 if you want to go there directly. Every enchant has a villager represented. Also, if you want to use the carrot/potato/wheat/melon/pumpkin farms to trade for emeralds I have several villagers available to do this as well.

Wheat/Seed Farm
    This is located at 10359 if you want to go there directly. Currently there are about 5 or 6 cells that are producing. There are plans to have upwards of 20. There is a pressure plate system next to the designated item frame. Stand on the pressure plate and the access chest fills. The lamps indicate how many DC's are currently in store. Each lamp is 1 single DC. Take what you need!

Carrot / Potato Farm
    This is located at 10358 if you want to go there directly. Currently there is 1 full tower for each Carrot/Potato that is producing. There will soon be an additional tower for a max of 16 cells each producing. There are a "Free" shop sign up for each next to the correlating Item frame! This will soon be converted to a pressure plate system like the rest. Take what you need!

Melon Pumpkin Farm
    This is located at 10284 if you want to go there directly. There are many melon/pumpkin towers built. There is a pressure plate system to stand on in order to gain the items you want. Stand on the plate until the access chest fills. The lamps indicate how many DC's are currently in store. Take what you need!

Flower / Dye Farms
    This is located at 10358@flower if you want to go there directly. There are several mechanisms that each can create flowers/seeds. The color of the glass represents the color of the dye produced by the farm itself. There is an access chest in front of each farm that you can deposit your bonemeal. Once you place bonemeal, go in... STAND ON THE WOOD... and flip the lever. It will make... alot of flowers very fast. There are also 4 Tall flower farms as well. Insert bonemeal into the access chest and stand on pressure plate. Insta flowers go!

Snow Farm
    coming soon

Ice Farm
    Coming soon

Sugar Farm
    Coming soon
    Sealeon, EnderMagic1, Kytula and 18 others like this.
  2. What can I do to help!!? :D
    gladranger7 and Sachrock like this.
  3. Free eh? Ask toade what I could do with that free farm :p
  4. There aren't any access signs at the wheat farm
  5. Would it be rude to bump this excellent thread
    Dektirok likes this.
  6. Addedd acces signs back to the wheat/seeds/carrots/potatos after having them down for the past week.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. This is the much awesome. :)
  8. ^ What he said :)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. I know this is an old thread but I've been using your flower farms the past few days to get some dye that I needed and it has been a HUGE help so I just wanted to publicly thank you.
    Kytula likes this.
  10. Dek was my inspiration to make my public flower farms on smp1 ^_^

Great guy here, with some awesome community outreach ♡
  11. Never noticed this until now.. Lots of different farms. It reminds me of PWU but I'm town :D I'm going to check them out when I get on. :)
    Kytula likes this.