[FREE] Infinity Farms

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Dektirok, May 1, 2016.

1. added shop signs to the front of Storage chests for Melon Slices and Pumpkin slices

128 melon slices for 1r
    64 pumpkin slices for 1r

I also added a chest to sell emeralds, glowstone, and redstone on the same res right behind where you spawn into the residence. This'll provide an easy way for ANYONE to make money if they need it. Trade pumpkins/melons for emeralds and sell those right back, or trade those emeralds for glowstone/redstone and sell those back.

Also... added a series of chests with signs to sell Full melon blocks to for another easy way for people to make easy money. Get melon slices, craft into blocks and sell to the chests.

Please, I opened up the storage so it's easier for people to get what they need for use. Please do not take MASSIVE amounts of blocks and leave the farm empty. *Granted the whole system holds 128dc's of each.. so that'ld be difficult, but point stands).
  2. Fixed the public flower farm. The pistons were firing too fast for the server to register. I slowed them down by a couple ticks, but still retained the overall speed of the farm. Long story short... they are fully operational now.

If there is any issue, please PM me :)
  3. So i found this yesterday and when i expressed my gratitude for it, someone PM'd me and told me I would need your permission for some parts. I'm new to EMC so i don't want to mess anything up.
    Dektirok likes this.
  4. Welcome to anything that is public. Not sure what parts require permission. It's all set up to be automatic for anyone needed!!!

My pumpkin farm is NOT connected to the storage area via hoppers atm. My time has been a bit taken up lately. I should have that fixed by the end of the weekend. Otherwise, everything is up for grabs.
  5. I also want to add, I have A LOT of projects ongoing on all these farms. It is alot to maintain by myself. If anyone is wanting to lend a hand with anything... at all. Please PM me!