Free enchanted pic for one lucky new member

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by newo, May 31, 2012.

1. Agreed
  2. (2) well there are about a million graves filled in the smp1 graveyard for spaming
  3. The competition is now half way through
  4. ok guys, an update, new rules anybody can enter for the second prize, no altenate accounts entering and we have added new prizes thanks to hillbillybeastly donating. And i have added a list to the original post with all the names and resons off people who have entered, there is still a day and a half left, lets make the results of this competiton epic!
    Manglex likes this.
  5. This is a great little contest to get our new members more active great job!
    Manglex and newo88 like this.
  6. Ok only a day left, just to jog the competition is still open, it would be great to see some new enterys!
  7. oh cmon 1 day!
  8. By that I mean you should be allowed to enter on your main account :)
  9. i decided to exclued him from the competition as he lied that his alt account belonged to his friend, and really i dont want people claiming the prize who tried to cheat to get it.
  10. 2 hours left before the competition closes, lets see if we can get any last muinite entrys!!!
    Manglex likes this.
  11. only 25 muinites left compete NOW or forver regret not owning and echanted diamond pic. last chance to enter within the next 25 muinites!!!! :eek:
  12. guys there is a one in four chance of wining the first prize and a one in severn for wining the second prize so seriously, there is a big chance of winning if you havent entered yet.
  13. i feel like doin a bit of a count down 20 muintes left
  14. just under 10 muinites left. also we have a new entry for second dusk94
    Manglex likes this.
  15. So, 4 minutes now? What's the second prize? :D
  16. second prize is efficancy 1 unbreking 1
  17. Its beeen 10 minutes ahhhhh! Who won??:):):);)
  18. ok the competition is now officaly closed, for first place i may allow a bit of lee way for people posting a couple of muinites after the close time, but right now im gona put the names into a random generator and annocnce who gets the 2nd prize!
  19. Lol, calm down.

...but seriously, who won? XD

EDIT: Nevermind, newest post just appeared. :p
    Manglex likes this.
  20. im gona create a conversation and get some mods to vote for who they think should get first, im gona vote for you as i just love all your enthuseasm for the server.
    Manglex likes this.