Free enchanted pic for one lucky new member

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by newo, May 31, 2012.

1. Yes, please let the best "Man" win.
    Manglex likes this.
  2. Isn't it suposed to be may the best Steve win?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Really? Wow, didn't even know, I thought you'd be loaded with rupees, having an XP grinder and diamonds. Anyways, thanks, I appreciate it. :)
  4. well as not many of you know im actually a new member and i want this pick soo what do i like about EMC... hmm soo many choices if i cant say everything id have to say the wild its set up so well with the live map and periodic reset area for the wastlands and the almost no lagg tping! oh this is for my freind emc_amazing race because hes really new if im not under 1 month thats what he likes too
  5. UNFAIR
    0.o, ..... soon to be my 200th day on emc
  6. It's the idea that it is helping a new member to get of, what's your current rupees level?
  7. Oh, right. I forgot to say my favorite thing. :p

I think my favorite thing about EMC is the polite staff, who aren't afraid to take charge of situations and stop griefers and rude/obnoxious people, so they don't ruin the servers. The community is very nice, and everyone is committed to helping one another. We all live for each other and because of each other, which makes the entire process more of a team effort, and not just a bunch of lone wolves on a sever, fighting for the same goods. :p Everything about the way this server is run, to the dedicated staff who fix problems as quickly as they arise, to the supporters of the servers who help out the newbies in all situations. The entire site is a family, and we all work together and get along. It's a wonderful team building experience in itself, and it helps us grow closer to each other as people AND as minecrafters. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. like 40k
  9. Ok I'll put you in the 2nd place random draw
  10. the things i like about emc are:
    1. the mods don't abuse there power
    2. you and your friends can build a house on the same plot without someone coming to ruin it
    3. all the friendly people i have met the short amount of time i have played on the emc servers
    4. only diamond players are allowed to use tnt so everyone cant destroy the wild
    5. how anyone can run a store no matter what.
  11. There is still 2 days left of the compatition / bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I really like this contest, it's awesome that people are willing to share cool things. I'd like to donate something for you to give away to a new member if you do this contest again. I'll PM you what I've got so as not to give the secret away. ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Soon I will edit the original post to display the entrys so far! Just to remind the compation is still open for 2 more days
  14. can i apply? im no where near a millionare i only have 2k
  15. Fine dylan I know your fairly new, do that application thingy about what u like about the EMC
  16. Please don't lie. Sure, you joined just (1 day under) a month ago but EMC_AmazingRace is you. You have repeatedly said so in chat. Maybe a 'no alts' rule should be implemented?
    newo88 likes this.
  17. what is like about EMC is:

1: the admins and mods are friendly and act as everyone is equal.
    2: none of the people i have seen on EMC are mean towards other members ( except for xi_tom )
    3: the wilderness and griefing isnt blasted with TNT
    4: you can trust just about anyone on EMC
    5: trololololol :D