[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. We started in the 20th century.
    Curundu likes this.
  2. ((Sorry sorry I didn't think through what I was saying. I meant I guess by this point we are around the time period of the 1990's))

Breaking news. U.S.D leader apologizes for his lack of looking before he spells things......
    (EDIT) I meant lack of ability to clarify what he means....oh the irony....
  3. ((You can't go to Venus because its gravity levels would crush everything that's anything))
    The U.K has a MAJOR breakthrough in the history of medicines, as it has just found a cure to cancer. London is the first city to ever have Cancer vaccinations performed. All newborns must now be injected with the vaccination, and cancer patients are going down by the day.

The U.K sends out this vaccination/cure to all other countries.
  4. Someone just went to mercury, which has an even higher gravity level.
    Japan finishes its time travel research.
  5. ((I already sent the space ship and a probe in previous post so it is allowed.))
  6. ((Japan reverts to Medieval Times :p))
    Italia only sent a probe to Mercury. Mercury has a much lower gravity level because it is a smaller planet. Now life can exist because it is so close to the sun but Italian scientists wanted to research the rocks there.
  7. Several U.K astronauts collaborate and form the T.E.S.P (The English Space Program), building the UK's first rocket. They begin testing it and succeed. The UK now has a fully-working Space Rocket of its own.
  8. Italia is grateful as to we don't have a medical center point in any of our cities. Italia wishes to know what will be done on Titan, colonization, a space station for travel to Pluto, or just for research. If wanted we can do two of those options.
  9. ((umm... that is not true....))
    ((Time travel isn't possible, but i'm just going to play along.))
    Switz is CRITICALLY conserned about this. Time travel could lead to anomalies, and that could desroy the universe. Switz demands Japan stops research on time travel and will stop all communications with the country until the project is stopped

((you call that impossible? How about sending a man to venus or researching time travel?))
    Switz reassures Japan that the substance is safe, and being exposed to the excess radiation cancelled out any harmful effects
  10. Anglendia long range loads missiles in preparation to support the U.S.D in war against Canada. Further budget cuts in the innovation department are seen to allow improvements in national healthcare.
  11. Switz Starts investing in military applications, concerned about a future conflict
  12. Japan does nothing with the time travel information, as they are lacking a method of actually traveling through time. All the study did was research the possibility of it. Japan will support U.S.D. in the possible war against Canada.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  13. U.S.D begins the creation of a naval fleet. Ships to be armed with nano-organic weaponry.
  14. A street in Liverpool is overrun with Terrorists who murder two-hundred civilians before U.K military troops put them down. They discover a new terrorist organization called the "A.C.T.A" (Advanced Civilian Terrorist Act) who are popping up all over the world.
  15. U.S.D raises its security measures in response to A.C.T.A
    Heightened security measures are put on all flights and boats in and out of the U.S.D
    Nano-Suit equipped soldiers are given orders to help with security.
  16. Panama researches the use of high-temperature-resistant, high efficiency photovoltaic cells.
    Panama researches beam energy transmission.

Panama asks the USD if they could make use of their space facilities for the purpose of laucnhing scientific satellites.
  17. North Korea is attacked by A.C.T.A and increases security levels in its capital and main cities. The terrorist threat is also on High alert!
  18. U.S.D would be more than happy to help by lending our launching facilities. However due to current world events, we will respectfully decline for the time being as we do not wish to show our facilities to outsiders. After the current issue with Canada is resolved and we feel safe enough from the new terrorist group. We would be more than happy to allow you to use our launch sites!
  19. The U.K ups its Military defenses incase of another attack. They begin to search for A.C.T.A's HQ to attack them and kill their leader.
  20. ((We need a list of all the countries involved, as Its hard to see all the countries without looking through all the pages))
    Large Copper mine found in NK Countryside, Boosts economy for NK.