Forum Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by HelloKittyRo2, Sep 16, 2015.

?

Which one of these do you think would be nice to have?

Tagging Forumers 12 vote(s) 85.7%
Blocking Forumers 9 vote(s) 64.3%
Neither of them! (Please explain why) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. yay, I said what I had to say. You all can continue to quote what I said and say the same thing over and over, exactly why i hate this idea.
  2. But if you're going to give a -1 on a suggestion thread, you might as well expect a response..
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. It will be.

If you check your alerts (hover the mouse over the alerts drop down box) you'll notice a link named "Alert Preferences". In the latest Xenforo this will also include the option to block an alert when "someone mentions you". Aka tags you.

But to be honest I don't think it'll be that bad. I mean; tagging only happens using @name_of_player. And I don't think that many players will do this.
  4. Just to clear things up, EMC will get an updated version of Xenforo correct?
  5. When all major updates are completed to a "releasable" state and time is set aside for the site, then Aikar will have the site updated to the latest Xenforo
  6. I was thinking about posting the tagging and blocking players along with another one which I'll be posting here soon. +1 from me.