[FORUM GAME] War Of The Planets!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jan 20, 2013.

1. You got it wrong the companion cube is not a planet.Its just like the small one from portal.You can hold a companion cube in your hands.More are being made at the moment.
  2. GallefreyX7 are we still at war?

Also a correction, the Halo was fired at GallifreyX7 not just Gallifrey. No attack was made on kadajoke.
  3. Lots of Bots on QFsomethingorother (the one that's like QF73-F46D) Are Frozen...
  4. I have a pic of our people on Aperture:

Large sorry.
    Our companion cube:

Its hand sized.
  5. Noooooooo it appears we've been sabotaged mates. Companion cube companies are attacked. Aperture attacked. Major construction of defense shield is out in order. All ships WILL be bombed unless cleared. Drones that are frozen are stored away for research.
  6. Cinnabar decides to quit.
  7. "The companion cube will never threaten to stab or kill you. In the case that the companion cube speaks the Aperture Science Enrichment Center highly advises you to ignore its advice."
    -GLaDOS
    Anyways, Aperture gets ticked off at Q73F-3JS9 for false accusation.
  8. What does that mean...
  9. That they done want to play -.-
  10. To prevent control of cinnabar, 200 dark matter bombs are sent to destroy it. May the planet rest in peace. You will be missed.
  11. And also, I didn't accuse you. I said I attacked you, no reasons listed. Apologies are sent and attack pulled back.
  12. Cinnabar explodes very violently and beautifully. This is it's song: Here
    It starts at about 0:25. May Cinnabar live again later.
    But for now, Cinnabar Island is out of useable Pokémon! Cinnabar blacked out!
    A few survivors are found with this telescope that drifted away...
  13. [EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION] Cinnabar Island has been nearly destroyed, only a couple of survivors were found, but-[END TRANSMISSION]
  14. [WALKIE-TALKIE TRANSMISSION] Help... [END TRANSMISSION]
  15. Planet Name:Rhodnia
    Planet Orientation: Manfacturing of Nuclear Weapons
    Planet Relationship: Peaceful-unless attacked
    Planet Number:93758275
    Other Notes: Has the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons:847,184,588 interplanetary ballistic missles, and over 600,000 jet bombers made to drop nuclear weapons. Has a large population of humans: 16,339,452,881,900.
  16. Help is sent in the form of ships.
  17. Telescope is found and brought to planet. Help is sent. Kyogre and arcanine are sent to assist. 20,000 pokecash is sent.
  18. Hmmm... Cryptum is not favoring the Pokemon item usage in the game, and it would like to ask other planets to please stop any extensive usage, or Cryptum will leave.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  19. Cinnabar is now Semi-Stable. However, a volcano threatens to burn the planet.
  20. The planet of Rhodinia is experiencing a major economic boom. The planet's army is not needed at the moment, but will regroup when war strikes. Current population: 20,115,757,328,488 humans. Army: 3,000,000,000. Nuclear missles count: 881,394,347,299