[ Forum Game ] The Legacies of Earth

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Pan accepts :p
    Work is still continuing.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Demands the return of the uranium to Porphos or will power tool a bone to shoot asteroids at home planet.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Dismisses petty threats and requests that peace is kept.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Will now send bones to annoy Porphos by targeting porphos's head
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Sets off nuclear charges that destroy porphira's moon. Finds frozen form of life: puts in vault for future study
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Puts shield up to stop all attacks on the moon.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Btw the charges were in the moon
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. (10 posts are up)
    We have completed our deadly warships. The poison used is found on The Hive's atmosphere. Although we are unaffected by it, other humans will be down in minutes if they breath enough in.
    (if someone attacks or is attacked by this, they will have the information and may do as they please with it. The ships attacks by launching large beetle like things at a rapid pace into space. When the beetles hit a target, they cause an explosion and dispel some previously mentioned gasses. Details about the gas are private until someone gets a sample.)

We do not take hostility lightly.
    The only peace we can offer you will be once you are one with The Hive. All of those not a part of The Hive are imperfect and must be brought in through any means necessary.

We begin work on improved weaponization of the gasses. (7 posts)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. The frozen life form wakes up and destroys the vault with his bone.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. requests alliance with Pan
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. The life form then warps to a different planet.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. porphyrian can you please take this more seriously and just make your own planet. I will gladly make an alliance with you if you will.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. Seeing as me nor princebee did not publically announce the war, the charges were duds and just caused a nice show of fireworks coming from craters.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. I was just kidding with porphy. we are brothers and I was just trying to tell him that he needs to make his own planet
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. (You CAN still play on your moon, but you may not start again as a planet. Just fill out the application form and it's fine :p)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. send alliance request to Pan again
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Requests alliance with Porphira after talking with ambassador. On terms that we are both allied against The Hive and can share the uranium deposits.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. planet suddenly is created and an race is born on it from a capsule from porphos's vault. The name, porphyria. The terrain is rocky mountains and etreemly rugged terrain, it's core is filled with diamonds. A rare material covers the terrain, it is called bonite.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.