[ Forum Game ] The Legacies of Earth

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BrickStrike, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Same headache at 70 seconds
  2. Our scientists have finished designing harvesters, and has discovered a way to mix magic and technology to create eco-friendly machines. We will create pods and send them to our moons to harvest the moons. A pod will be created every five posts until every moon has a pod, pods go to a podless moon as soon as it is ready, and will take about 15 posts to harvest a moon. Every moon should be harvested in 65 posts, and we will make 8 pods. Our caves will be finished in 29 more posts.
  3. (Past 2k seconds... nothing out of the ordinary. Although having a sinus system that often is screwy and taking medicine for an ear infection with some... unpleasant side effects probably don't show the symptoms all too well. A bit of a headache but meh. That coulda been the math homework I was doing.)
  4. At 600 headache some dizzyness
  5. Central: New Tech created!
    Our space ships now carry twice the capacity and has an updated engine!

Lots and Lots of other news:
    Artemis 1 has found that stars nearby to the system orbit something...

Central has added Expansion to what Pan's orientation is.

Other Planets:
    We need help looking for uninhabited solar systems with lots of planets. If one is found please contact and some donation will be given to you.

We ask Commonwealth for an Alliance.

Secret Stuff:

The pods have landed safely. They are doing a sweep of the planet as this goes out. (6 posts)

In other news:
    P4 Mining Operations have doubled in rate, and new machineries are being built to help speed it up more (4 posts.)
  6. Woo! Going towards an hour! I would continue this into my sleep but... I need sleep. I have school tomorrow... Aaanyway, pretty sure my mining of the oil stoof is done...
    So...

And now I have two planets that I am able to control through space. Wanna play a game of interplanetary chicken? And now I shall research precision space-war-laser-things across 4 posts. Kinda like a giant version of those sky tool things to cleanly cut glass. But with lasers. And force fields. And to prevent overpoweredness, it takes 2 posts to charge then 2 posts to cut a hole. If I forget this at any point, please refer back to this. And this is to counteract a force field which is overpowered against me as I will not copy the EMP idea to take it out or anything. Lasers, man. All bout the lasers.

You know what, I'm too lazy to look back for the planet names. So just gonna list messages by players from now on.

Porphos
    &
    Boozle628

What we are seeing is really stupid. I mean seriously, you guys are trying to bombard eachother to the point where either one or neither planet survives from the looks of it. The destruction of one planet would cause a chain reaction across its solar system. We see this as a futile attempt to achieve nothing.
  7. That's what I said! Boozle attacked me for no reason
  8. Yeah, honestly it makes no sense to attack a full planet in an all out obliterate fest anyway. All debris will either be destroyed into smaller, more plentiful debris or will fly out in huge chunks. Which are not good for spacecrafts. Plus, you know, a huge genocide.
  9. Yeah I didn't want this fight.
    #boozle628stopthiswar
    #paetstopfighting
  10. No
    I attack because
    1. I feel you are being a little op and want to put an end to it
    2. You are making alliances with hostiles, making you hostile.

And it is a tech war, I will not wipe out your people.

I am kinda annoyed as I said, as I send a fleet of shuttles in and boom. Laser beam. My shuttles are destroyed. How long did I work on my shuttles and warheads? How long did you work on your overpowered electro gun thing? I wouldn't mined of you worked on it for like 100 posts.

And please no hashtags.
    They annoy the crap outta me.
  11. #Porphosdidnothingwrong
    #Okthatwaspartiallyalie
    #Hashtaghashtag
    #BlameAikar
  12. Tell you what.
    Paet and Porphiria are at peace....
    for now.
    This does not mean you will be partners now however*
    porphos and boozle628 like this.
  13. Transmission Start:
    "930o4, for the good of Keron, I send this treaty offering."
    Transmission End
  14. I know that you mean u want an alliance but really, "treaty offering"
    Alliance accepted
  15. We are going to have our scientists design engines capable of moving our planet. It should take 30 posts. Who knows when we will get to use them?
  16. Chicken mass produces Jelly Babies.
  17. Central:
    Activities:

Aura has been colonized and is now producing organic fuel for space ships.

Selene, Tiger, and Lion along with updates on Artemis and Panther, are to be fully turned into huge moon bases inside the moons and on the surface. (15 posts per moon without current moon base, 12 with)

P4 Is finally named to be Hestia as it is the doormat to the Rigel System.

A Solar System is spotted nearby the Rigel System, spaceships have been sent to investigate (6 posts)

More updates on technology is being done: Complete overhaul within 17 posts.

Planet Scanned: No Lifeforms detected. Nuclear Damage has split planet in two pieces. Other planets in system are to be scanned.

Central: All moons with bases on them will be getting high powerful lasers and arsenal on base. (8 posts after bases completed.)

Other planets:

Still looking to form an alliance with CW.
    Looking to start a trade pact with other planets/empires. Please respond if interested.
  18. Spud agrees to the trade pact... After this :

Spud has entered civil war. Disagreements on how to handle certain weapons have led to a larger-scale war. The Republic of Potato and The Federation of Potato has been formed. The previous government has joined The Federation of Potato, and the Civil War is estimated to end in 20 posts. What damages will be caused, is unknown.
    Spud has created a fake story about a Civil War to test the trustworthiness of the other planets.
  19. Central: Hope it ends peacefully. :)
  20. Paet offers assistance. Is there any way to help you out?