[Forum Game] The First Loser |S3:G1|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rhyblet, Feb 24, 2018.

?

Have you played The First Loser before?

Yes 13 vote(s) 31.7%
I wanted to, but I didn't get in 8 vote(s) 19.5%
No 20 vote(s) 48.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know right, I'm just voting whoever... :p Just hoping that I somehow get a good place.
  2. Am I being targeted gasp
    haastregt likes this.
  3. No, haastregt wants you to be immune. It's a kind gesture!
    Tuqueque and Jay2a like this.
  4. Ha we will see
    Tuqueque and q1zx like this.
  5. Huge thanks to Jay2a for donating 100,003r to the prize pool! :)
    (Yes, I guess you technically have donated the most)
    Jay2a and Tuqueque like this.
  6. Most-voted: Jay2a (4 votes)
    Safe: SunnyStorm7, cTJx, haastregt, Jay2a, EquableHook, Foxy_Kitty, TomvanWijnen, Lomax70
    The First Loser: JDHallows (4 votes)
    Unsafe: Smooshed_Potato, SageCREEPER, poofasaurus, MajorHaze, Sydney4363, jewel_king, SkeleTin007, Jewel, FadedMartian, Moonglum_, Theomglover, DufTheHalls, Tuqueque, q1zx, fBuilderS

There was a tie, and 607 chose to save Jay2a. Round 3 will finish when all votes have been received or at Saturday, 3/10 at 11:55 pm EMC time, whichever comes first.
    Jay2a, Tuqueque and SkeleTin007 like this.
  7. <3
    607 and MerRhyAndBright like this.
  8. I WILL AVENGE JDHALLOWS Jk I already voted someone else. :p
  9. It was this post that did it for me. ;)
  10. Most-voted: q1zx (5 votes)
    Safe: poofasaurus, SkeleTin007, Moonglum_, Foxy_Kitty, DufTheHalls, Lomax70, Tuqueque, q1zx
    The First Loser: fBuilderS (4 votes)
    Unsafe: Smooshed_Potato, SunnyStorm7, SageCREEPER, MajorHaze, Sydney4363, cTJx, jewel_king, Jewel, FadedMartian, Theomglover_, haastregt, Jay2a, EquableHook, TomvanWijnen

There was a tie for The First Loser, and JDHallows chose to eliminate fBuilderS. Round 4 will finish when all votes have been received or at Monday, 3/12 at 10:00 pm EMC time, whichever comes first.
    SkeleTin007, q1zx, 607 and 2 others like this.
  11. Gee golly what happened. xD
    MerRhyAndBright and Tuqueque like this.
  12. Most-voted: Jewel (4 votes)
    Safe: Smooshed_Potato, Sydney4363, Jewel, FadedMartian, Moonglum_, Theomglover, haastregt, DufTheHalls
    The First Loser: EquableHook (3 votes)
    Unsafe: SunnyStorm7, SageCREEPER, poofasaurus, MajorHaze, cTJx, jewel_king, SkeleTin007, Jay2a, Foxy_Kitty, TomvanWijnen, Lomax70, Tuqueque, q1zx

There was a tie, and fBuilderS chose to eliminate Equablehook. Round 5 will finish when all votes have been received or at Thursday, 3/15 at 10:30 pm EMC time, whichever comes first.
    Jewel, Tuqueque and Theomglover like this.
  13. Once again there are many players that choose to only communicate through pm. That's happened before, it's interesting. Especially now that most, but not all, players are included in the pm.
    But I'm going to take inspiration from a different game of The First Loser when I host... ;)
    q1zx likes this.
  14. Most-voted: Tuqueque (4 votes)
    Safe: SageCREEPER, FadedMartian, DufTheHalls, Lomax70, Tuqueque, q1zx
    The First Loser: jewel_king (3 votes)
    Unsafe: Smooshed_Potato, SunnyStorm7, poofasaurus, MajorHaze, Sydney4363, cTJx, SkeleTin007, Jewel, Moonglum_, Theomglover, haastregt, Jay2a, Foxy_Kitty, TomvanWijnen

There was a tie, and EquableHook chose to eliminate jewel_king. Round 6 will finish when all votes have been received or at Monday, 3/19 at 9:30 pm EMC time, whichever comes first.
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  15. I really love this game! Thanks for hosting Rhy and thanks for being great competition everyone!
    Tuqueque, FadedMartian0, q1zx and 2 others like this.

16. I mean, Sky did it, so surely it's possible. ;)
    FadedMartian0 likes this.
  17. I wish I got here earlier to participate
  18. Most-voted: Smooshed_Potato (5 votes)
    Safe: SunnyStorm7, SageCREEPER, poofasaurus, MajorHaze, Sydney4363, haastregt, DufTheHalls
    The First Loser: Jewel (3 votes)
    Unsafe: cTJx, SkeleTin007, FadedMartian, Moonglum_, Theomglover, Jay2a, Foxy_Kitty, TomvanWijnen, Lomax70, Tuqueque, q1zx

Round 7 will finish when all votes have been received or at Thursday, 3/22 at 10:30 am EMC time, whichever comes first.

(Yes, I know this round's a bit short, but I'm going to be gone from Thursday until Saturday and wanted to squeeze a round in before I leave so people won't be rioting with pitchforks and torches)
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.