[Forum Game] The First Loser |S3:G1|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rhyblet, Feb 24, 2018.

?

Have you played The First Loser before?

Yes 13 vote(s) 31.7%
I wanted to, but I didn't get in 8 vote(s) 19.5%
No 20 vote(s) 48.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sign me up!
    I was actually thinking about hosting the next one whenever :p
    Anywhere I can donate?
    EDIT: This time I hope I come in some place better than 4th
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  2. How about Jay hosts game 2 of the season, and I host game 3? :)
    Tuqueque, Jay2a and MajorHaze like this.
  3. Hm, forgot to start strategising... and now many people have voted already.
    If you want to ally, hit me up through PM, or on this thread! :) It's a bit hard to manage a game with 25 people, I feel like, for contestants, but I'll try to do whatever I can!
    As I haven't got any invitations for collaboration yet, or requests to vote for a specific person, nor have I sent them out myself, I'll just choose something, this time...
    I voted for Jay2a. :)
    Tuqueque, Jay2a, q1zx and 1 other person like this.
  4. puts game face on

Okay, since I have never participated in these before, I am not too sure about tactics yet. I guess I'll first take a look at the results of this round, and then figure out what all risks would be for the next round and start bribing people or something :p.
    Therefore I won't share my vote for this round yet, either.

Is now paranoid because he wonders whether this post will affect his chances in a negative way for the first round
    Patr1cV, Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  5. I hope my antics won't be detrimental to you. :p But I'm always glad when people try to do more than just silently voting. ;) The first round I did play, my strategising worked really well... but after that I was notorious from the start, and had a lot less success. :p
    Tuqueque and haastregt like this.
  6. How do you know you'll survive the first round? ;)
    Still need 5 more people to vote before the fun begins. :)
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  7. None of use expect to lose, but someone is going to lose... :(

You know - I think not being well known is an advantage. Huh, interesting!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. I'll take my chances :p
    Patr1cV and Tuqueque like this.
  9. If you get me eliminated I'm gonna...
    Probably do nothing because I'm a pacifist :p
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  10. Everyone except for one person is going to lose. ;)
    Tuqueque and q1zx like this.
  11. Don’t know about you guys I closed my eyes scrolled then chose the person other than myself lol
    Tuqueque and MerRhyAndBright like this.
  12. Most-voted: Smooshed_Potato (4 votes)
    Safe: Smooshed_Potato, SunnyStorm7, SageCREEPER, poofasaurus, MajorHaze, Sydney4363, Jewel, haastregt, DufTheHalls
    The First Loser: 607 (3 votes)
    Unsafe: cTJx, jewel_king, SkeleTin007, JDHallows, FadedMartian, Moonglum_, Theomglover, Jay2a, EquableHook, Foxy_Kitty, TomvanWijnen, Lomax70, Tuqueque, q1zx, fBuilderS

The First Loser for week 1 ended in a tie, and random.org chose 607 to lose. Week 2 will end on Tuesday, March 6, at 9:30 pm EMC time, or whenever all 24 votes are in, whichever comes first.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  13. Rip 607
    Out so early in the game
  14. Always. >.<
    See, that's why I was planning on being the host... :rolleyes:
    Please don't see this as a reason to not strategise: you can also do it more secretly, instead of out in the open like I tend to do (in some rounds, I've done both), and me being a popular target is probably not only because I like to strategise, but also because I am popular in general. :cool:
  15. hmmmm,

:confused:
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. Did you hit 'post' a bit too early, or...? :p
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. nah, I left it like that on purpose, though I think I'll add to it.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. I know that sharing the vote publicy was fatal to 607 last time, but I am safe this round so lets try it anyways :p. I'm voting on EquableHook :).
    Patr1cV, Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  19. Lol, I haven’t put any strategizing into this so far. I’m not one to bribe or try and sway. Looks like I need a game plan here.
    Tuqueque, Smooshed_Potato and 607 like this.
  20. There's still time. Only one round has passed so far
    Tuqueque, Smooshed_Potato and 607 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.