[FORUM GAME?] Questions Only?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Sep 17, 2017.

?

Did you get the aim of this game right away?

Perhaps? Did you? 9 vote(s) 36.0%
I'm not sure, what is it? 1 vote(s) 4.0%
Why is there even a poll? 15 vote(s) 60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. French toast all the way!
    What do you guys think of that?
  2. Do you realise you just posted a non-question? :eek: Or do you think a question following up on it compensates for that?
  3. I don't understand, can you elaborate? :p
  4. Is there anything to elaborate?
  5. Do some of you guys think you can avoid posting a non-question by glueing two sentences together?
  6. I don't know, what do you think?
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Don't you suppose I think that you just illustrated my question? :p
  8. What is going on here?
  9. How many fingers does Peter Pettigrew have?
  10. I wonder if Peter Parker is spiderman ?
  11. Why would you even think about double posting?
  12. Is double posting not allowed?
  13. If double posting isn't allowed, should I stop double posting?
  14. Can we have triple posting but not double?
  15. I want to know whether it is possible to glue three sentences, because that would be cool, so why don't I try it here? :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  16. What do you think 607? Is triple posting allowed?
  17. Do you find your glued together sentences are more sophisticated than those of some others?

Isn't it obviously frowned upon? But does that make it disallowed? Does this forum game even have any rules, besides the obvious implied one that is the entire gimmick of the game?
  18. Well, yes, I do generally find those massively long sentences I sometimes create so look fun and interesting, and perhaps also more sophisticated, because it takes some skill to properly construct such an enormous sentence, sometimes it just flows straight out of my hand, and sometimes I have to think about it for quite a while, but when I'm then finally with my hard work, it's quite satisfying, and nice to look at the result, which sometimes makes me wonder how long the longest sentence I could make would be, to which I don't know the answer yet, but I do have to admit that in some cases of extremely long sentence constructuism I'll use an word counter to count the amount of words in my masterpiece, which often leaves me surprised at the result of the sometimes endless sentence extending, and now also wondering about the length of this sentence, and also how long it could have gone on if I hadn't ended it here, so I wonder, how many words do you think this single sentence consists of?
    607 likes this.
  19. Couldn't be bothered to read tom's statement, anyone care to do a tldr?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.