[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, May 29, 2014.

1. UEER releases a statement about how there was no espionage,just making sure we didn't explode like Swa Shek.
  2. Swa Shek has.
  3. Not all spacecrafts are manned. I assumed theirs wasn't.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. Name: Prismariot

Countries its made up of: Nigeria, The Phillipines, Angolia

Government Policies: Freedom of Religion, High Academic Standards, focused on space travel
  5. Prismariot focuses on establishing a national capitol.
  6. I think one of theirs was...
  7. yeah. the people died because there wasnt any air.

Also, the EU has successfully launched an unmanned satellite into full orbit around Earth, broadcasting television channels to homes across the nation

Current research project: Manned sub-orbital flight - 5 posts
  8. Prismariot begins to develop shortwave radio (3 posts)
  9. CMOS launches a test run on its 'Spitfire Vestibulum', an extremely modified Spitfire plane that can, in theory, break the sound barrier. The test goes on without a single bump until the end - when it broke the sound barrier, but all power was cut from the plane and it crash landed. Luckily, the pilot was able to eject out of the plane and give CMOS his location - the middle of the Irish Sea.

CMOS was able to find both the pilot and the plane and transport them back to safety. The plane will undergo full repairs (2 posts) and be tested again (3 posts), while also investigating the reason for the power cut (1 post).

CMOS also declares 1948 the year the 'Sound Barrier was broken by Caspernas'.

Its next project is a manned spaceflight. The rocketplane CMOS are using will have a pressurized and reinforced cabin and will have a leather chair. It will be called the 'Britannia' and will take 9 posts to modify. John Dashwood, owner of CMOS, has volunteered to be sent into space and has already confirmed his space, despite the dangers. Although, he is confident he won't die or receive any injuries whatsoever due to him knowing of Swa Shek's mistakes.
  10. *NEWS BROADCAST*

The EU has announced that an ammunition factory built next to the French-German border has exploded, causing extensive damage to the surrounding areas in both countries. 700 French civilians were killed in the explosion and another 100 were killed in the fires that ensued. 1300+ were wounded. German deaths and injuries unknown
  11. All of our goals are completed! We have a rocket! We have a weapon (Not WMD). We have found some coal and iron in the surrounding countryside of Peru! We begin work on another rocket (3 posts.)
    We launch our rocket into space with nothing in it to complete a days worth of orbits. It was successful! The rocket completed its orbits, but the parachute unfortunately got jammed.
  12. Shortwave radio has been developed.
    Further development of a floating device (balloon) has been started to increase efficiency and usage.
  13. Dear CMOS if we ever see and hear your plane flying overhead, we will not like it. Hint Hint.
    We do weapons testing of our cluster bombs. They preform well.
  14. Secret research of high powered incendiary bombs complete. With these weapons, we can rain fire upon anyone
  15. Just me saying, I think we have an issue with too advanced technology. Most nations are ok, but we don't want this to end up like the other with nations shooting each other wih lasers and time machines.

I think we should also make a year 2 pages.
  16. Sounds good to me.
    And if you mean cluster bombs, I looked them up and they are were used by the Nazis in World War 2 so that part is good.
    Incendiary missiles, not sure...
  17. i said incendiary bombs, not missles. they were used against japan in the air raids over tokyo in 1945
  18. tardis? Not so much.
  19. Our scientists deem this impossible with todays technology! You would need a futuristic way of producing high amounts of thrust! We currently only have propellers. I deem this a lie designed to put us into fear.
    KingGeorge3rd likes this.
  20. Balloon development complete.
    Research into the ability to have a floating city begun (ten posts)