[FORUM GAME] Guess the Word

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 19, 2017.

?

Do you mind the term and theme 'Hangman'?

Yes. 23 vote(s) 22.8%
No. 78 vote(s) 77.2%
  1. It's been so long. Let's try "outlive", then...
    607 likes this.
  2. That's not it! ;)
  3. Okay! total shot in the dark but how about Furtive?
    607 likes this.
  4. You hit target. ;)
    Can't pay out the rewards right now though, as I'm going to go outside.

Edit: done. :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  5. What do you think of the words, so far? I mean, I like to pick words I like, and I like to pick words that aren't used a whole lot, to give them some love. However, I do want most people to be able to guess the words.
    Were there any words any of you didn't know? :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. I think the words have been a good selection so far :)
    AncientTower, K_Kick and 607 like this.
  7. The prize for winning has been reduced from 10 to 5 CP, as 10 CP was a bit much, especially when compared to Find the Rubber Ducky's 5 CP. You'll still get 1000 rupees, though, and 100 rupees for a correct letter. :)

Code:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

8. Code:
    A _ _ _ _ _ A _ _
  9. The letter E's not in the word.
  10. I just need another letter and I should be able to solve this.
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. I genuinely wonder, how can I be so crap at this game, and you so good? :p
    607 likes this.
  12. Don't beat yourself up about this.. I normally don't guess letters. So I'm free to guess the word.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  13. And you don't use external tools like dictionaries or programs? In that case, that's impressive. :p
  14. Yeah, but guessing the word has a statistically much lower chance than lettres, and still I've only gotten a letter right once. :p
    607 likes this.
  15. It's not that impressive. I do use a thesaurus if I don't have an accompanying thought as to what the word could be.
  16. That's not in. :)

Well, have you used it this round? ;)
    AversionDragon likes this.
  17. Have I used it to assist me yet, no. I tend to wait for more letters on the board before I even attempt to try a guess. However if I did, would I need your approval for it's use? Would I need to fill out an application and sign it with my John Hancock?