[FORUM GAME] Guess the Word

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 19, 2017.

?

Do you mind the term and theme 'Hangman'?

Yes. 23 vote(s) 22.8%
No. 78 vote(s) 77.2%
  1. I would say that the host would have to confirm the letter first, before awarding a prize to that. So if someone would post a letter and a word at once, only the word would get awarded. If someone were to first post a letter, then wait for the host to confirm, then post the word, it would get both awarded but that is riskfull since other people have a chance to guess the letter so I don't think people would do that (I mean, if you can guess the word, I am sure others can guess the word with a letter more added to it).
  2. One letter guess and one word guess seems ok to me. :D
    607 likes this.
  3. i wish i could guess more than once :p is there an L in the word?
    luckycordel and TomvanWijnen like this.
  4. There is, two even! :D

Code:
    _ _ _ L I _ _ _ I _ E L _
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  5. If i got one letter right, can i guess another one? :D
  6. Nope, you can still take a guess at the word though :)
    Patr1cV, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  7. i have a couple of ideas, but i need someone to guess where a certain letter is :oops: i guess i'll just wait :)
    TomvanWijnen, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  8. Is there a T?
  9. There definitely is a T, two even! :D

Code:
    _ _ _ L I T _ T I _ E L _
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. is the word Qualitatively?
  11. Wow, sure is! :D Congratulations on winning my first guess the word! :)

Code:
    Q U A L I T A T I V E L Y
    I'll update my past words thing tomorrow. :)
    607, ESSELEM and luckycordel like this.
  12. Mind if I host a round? :p
  13. I'd like to do one. ;)

Edit: But at any rate, let's wait until the previous round is properly finalised. A new round doesn't need to start right away, like it did with Tom's upon Tower's. A break is fine, and I'd like previous rounds to stay organised, and rewards to be given away properly. ;)
    So I'm waiting for Tom to update his past words spoiler and send the rupees, and I'll reward CP then.
    A new round can be started after that, but I've got a word already. ;)
  14. Haha, it's your thread. Not a problem.
    607 likes this.
  15. I think with people doing rounds sometimes. It might be best to have each players past words list in the same post as your past word list. That way it's not a manhunt through this thread to find other past word lists.
  16. That's not an issue, as there are links in the post to the lists of the others.
    Moreover, people should be able to edit their post to keep it updated. :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  17. Haven't done so yet. ;) You should also send the rupees. :) I'll do the CP when you get the past words thing done.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  18. You know that I always forget such things. ;)

I've now updated my past words things, and sent out the rupees. I accidentaly sent Rhy 1000 instead of 100 rupees, because I suck. Oh well. :p
    607 likes this.
  19. I should head to bed, but I'd like to stick to my word*, and I'm also afraid I'll forget otherwise. :p
    CP has been awarded! SageCREEPER and ESSELEM were added to the leaderboards. Rewarding CP for letter guesses here is adding a lot of people to the leaderboards. :p But if you don't get Club Points any other way, you'd need to guess a letter correctly for 10 rounds before you've got enough to do anything. :rolleyes:

*Edit: Heh. :p
  20. I'd like to guess a.... "you forgot to put in your word"... :p
    607 and luckycordel like this.