{FORUM GAME} Guess The Object!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by KoolAid42, May 1, 2020.

?

how's it going?

Poll closed Dec 1, 2020.
good 1 vote(s) 12.5%
fine 1 vote(s) 12.5%
bad 0 vote(s) 0.0%
sad ;( 0 vote(s) 0.0%
koolaid 3 vote(s) 37.5%
ok 3 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. Hola! <3 Koolaid here! :)

I was thinking about posting a forum game but I didn't know what forum game, so I thought of a game called "Guess The Object!"

How To Play:

I will think of an object, and put it into a riddle or a sentence, and you have to guess what object I'm thinking of, it won't be an animal, or a person, OR a food. An Object. Such as, a pencil, a hairbrush, flashlight, etc.

Rules:

You can only go twice on one round.
    If someone else has guessed the object you were thinking of on that round, please guess again.

Example:

I say a riddle/sentence which could be something like the following:
    You all play Minecraft with this object. What object could I be thinking of?

Moremoople: Guesses a Phone, that is incorrect :( Although you can play Minecraft with it, this is not the object I am thinking of.

Joy: Guesses an Xbox, that is also incorrect. You can also play Minecraft on this as well, but this is also not the object I'm thinking of.
    (Joy_the_Miner)

jewel: Guesses a Laptop/PC. This is correct! You can play Minecraft on this and this was the object I was thinking of. Since Jewel won I will give him 3r at minumum.
    (jewel_king)

But if you're the first guesser and you guess it correctly you will get a minimum of 10r at most.

<3333

Now that I've explained practically everything, let's start the first round! :)

"YOU can wash dishes with this object, what object am I thinking of?" (Hint: It's not a dishwasher :p)

P.S. Some of these will be hard whilst others might be quite easy.

-Koolaid42 <3
    SkeleTin007 and 607 like this.
  2. Is it a sponge?
    607 and KoolAid42 like this.
  3. Correct! <3
    Next Object: You can make a shelf out of this object, but you can also make a glass and concrete coffee table with this object. What object am I thinking of?

P.S. In my opinion I think this is a hard one :)

Edit: It's a little like concrete/stone
    607 likes this.
  4. screws/nails
    607 and KoolAid42 like this.
  5. Incorrect, you have one more guess. :)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  6. Nope! It's relative to like concrete/stone.
  7. 10r. xD
    Um, plastic? :p
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  8. Iron?

Logic... :p
    KoolAid42 and 607 like this.
  9. Sand?
    Sea shelf? I think that's a thing...
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  10. no on both I literally don't even know what anyone uses with this object so um I'm just gonna get a new object? xD ok um the object I'm thinking of is pretty much paper, but what kind of paper? Such as, Grid paper, sand paper, etc. :>
  11. ah....
    can you narrow it down a bit more?
  12. Sure, Squares :)
    This one is basically an easy one, paper, with squares :)Which paper? :)
  13. Was my guess correct?

Graph paper?
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  14. Yes! <3 lol

New Object: You can put this object outside, and one word kinda connecting to the object I'm thinking of is: Bird.
  15. :D Yes to both ones? :p

Birdhouse?
    607 likes this.
  16. No, just the graph paper one :)
    Yes it was a birdhouse :>

New Object: You can spray this. :) Could be bad could be good.
    607 likes this.
  17. Um, I don't know what it's called, but I'm thinking of the poison in a can that a certain well-known 'villain' from a Dutch children's book uses. :p
    KoolAid42 likes this.
  18. Incorrect :p
  19. Spray paint? :p
    KoolAid42 likes this.