[FORUM GAME] Choose Your Own Adventure PvE! Who can live the longest? Ep. #1

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Stnywitness, May 21, 2019.

?

This sound fun?!

Oh ya! 9 vote(s) 100.0%
Eh...we'll see. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Nah. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Well, technically it is who can survive the longest. She would actually have an advantage cause she would be behind and you guys might die sooner.

I think it'd be easier for me (and everyone) if we stick round by round. :) She isn't even that late yet, it's only been 15 hours about. We'll give her quite a bit of time :)

I see what you're saying though, 607. But I just think it wouldn't quite work
    607 likes this.
  2. Bump! Carfryer, if you don’t post your choice soon, I might have to forfeit you to keep the game going
  3. Did you pm her yet? :) She might have stopped receiving alerts from this thread.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. good thinkin'. doin it now
    607 likes this.
  5. I would like to hunt for a sheep to make a bed.

I am so sorry I didn't reply sooner, I stopped getting alerts for this thread for some reason :(
    607 and Stnywitness like this.
  6. And so it continues!
    Type your answer corresponding with your story, and the story will change! Every choice from now on will either lead to death or prosperity! Choose wisely!! It is based off the world of minecraft, but some scenarios might add something that isn't in the game. Example: Player out of breath, getting very hot or cold, or something minor added to environment to make it more realistic.

Good Luck!

Skelenator: You harvest the tree and get enough wood for a pickaxe, sword, and a shovel. You begin to mine downward. You head down for quite a while, and you are beginning to wonder if it was a waste of your time. Suddenly, you break through into a vast network of caverns. What luck! Should you head left down the cavern, or head right?

FallOutHood: You head toward the river. You walk for a very long time, but the river never seems to get any closer. You realize the river had been a mirage the entire time, and you wonder what to do next. The village is now very far away, but with time you could make it there. Do you go back to the desert village, or keep exploring for a land with trees?

607: You run over to a tree and pound the wood out of it. You get a set of tools and you make a small house. Should you start mining, or continue making your house more livable?

Zbid: You successfully cut down a tree and get a set of tools. It is getting dark, so should you look for sheep to kill for a bed or build a starter house and wait out the night?

CarFryer: You wander around, looking for some pesky sheep. You eventually locate some, trapped in the bottom of a small ravine. There are three of them, but you have to get to them first. Do you risk getting to the bottom of the ditch, or get some leather armor instead?
    607 likes this.
  7. That's alright! Lol good thinkin 607 :D
    Foxy_Kitty, 607 and CarFryer like this.
  8. I'd like to get some leather armor instead :)
  9. Me like exploiting villages So... I choose to go back to the desert village
  10. I always end up heading into trouble in caverns but I will take a risk and go for the caverns to the left. So if I die gg XD
  11. Hmm...interesting....

...my lips are sealed. XD

Zbid and 607 have yet to respond! Take your time :)
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  12. Zbid had a good look around, trying to get his bearing, to no avail : everywhere, trees, trees, trees, vines, bushes, and more trees... the scuffling sounds and strange whistles of unseen wildlife was making him uneasy, as well as the stuffy hothouse heat despite the gloom down there, far away from the canopy. He would have to climb to the top of one of these giants to decide in which direction to go, but first thing first : it was still early morning, and he needed at least a good axe, a shovel of some sort, maybe a pick, or even a sword, if he wanted to survive the first night. That meant a crafting table, too. And torches... so much to do... He crawled his way through the dense vegetation to the nearest large tree, and started punching upward, in a makeshift staircase dug into the trunk, toward the top, gathering wood as he went.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    several hours and painfully bruised knuckles later... Having climbed back down from the tree top, dizzy with the height, and disappointed at the sight of a never-ending sea of leaves, he had started on his tools.
    Well, the branches from these trees weren't that good for shafting, given the time it took him to craft the basic tools. At least vines were useful, and plentiful too.
    watching the finished products lying on the grass of his artificially created little clearing, Zbid realized night was getting nearer than he thought. Damn... The bleating of some sheep -or whatever was the local version of the woolly beast- could be heard from the depth of the forest, but it was impossible to know how far the sound was coming from, given the weird way sounds echoed off the densely packed tree-trunks and shrubbery. And there was no way he was going to get caught by the dark somewhere in there, with a glorified wooden stick as his sole weapon.
    So, he finished clearing the grass, dug 8 cobblestones from an outcrop to make a furnace in which he made some charcoal, for torches. While the charcoal was smouldering, he built a rather homely shack with door and fenced windows, out of the jungle wood he had gathered. Even flattened an irregular little path with his wooden shovel leading to the door and replanted a yellow flower by it, and put a few torches around on poles -lone fences-. There! very Robinson-like! Too bad he didn't have a skull to put on one of these poles.
  13. Sounds like Zbid would've liked the old roleplays. ;)

I am not a builder, but enjoy mining, so I leave the house for what it is as soon as possible and head down!
    Foxy_Kitty, Zbid and Stnywitness like this.
  14. Alright! Everyone has posted and the game shall continue shortly! Stay tuned!
    607 likes this.
  15. The chaos continues and we reach first blood!
    Type your answer corresponding with your story, and the story will change! Every choice from now on will either lead to death or prosperity! Choose wisely!! It is based off the world of minecraft, but some scenarios might add something that isn't in the game. Example: Player out of breath, getting very hot or cold, or something minor added to environment to make it more realistic.

CarFryer: You decide to go get some leather armor. You find a group of cows, mooing very anxiously at your arrival. You pound them till their leather and beef falls to the ground. You are hungry, so you eat the meat. After you hunt the cows, you end up with eight pieces of leather. You go over to a tree, make a crafting table, and craft yourself a leather chest plate. Now, should you get more wood for a house, or just get a little wood for tools and start a mine?

FallOutHood: You head toward the desert village. After quite a while, you reach it and you are greeted by grunting villagers. They offer to trade, but you have nothing to give them. They walk away, grunting. You wander over to the crops and gather some for yourself. You wonder why the villagers never complain about players stealing their food, but the thought quickly leaves your mind. You make some bread, and enjoy the food. You are debating what to do next. Do you make your home here in the village, or look for some trees to make your own house?

607: You dig a staircase down into the depths of minecraft. You find several blocks of iron and head back up to your house. You smelt the iron in a furnace, but what should you make out of the eight pieces? A iron sword and a helmet or a chest plate?

Zbid: You successfully build a house and begin to wait out the night. You hear footsteps outside and they might belong to a creeper. Should you hide, or face the danger with your wooden sword you made before nightfall and possibly get some gunpowder?

Skelenator (dead): You wander around for a bit, and the cave seems to travel downward. You have no torches, but the landscape is lit by a pool of lava up ahead. You make it to the pool of lava, and are surprised and what you see. Lapis lazuli blocks are surrounding the lava pool, but sadly, you have no way to acquire them--having only a wooden pickaxe. There is no way across the lava pool, besides building a bridge to the other side. You begin building the bridge, placing cobblestone blocks to the other side. Suddenly, you hear the soft moan of a zombie. You look around, and you see him crossing the bridge straight toward you! There is no way to escape, except for leaping the remaining distance to the other side of the lava pit. You ready for the jump, but now, the zombie has reached you and he knocks you in. Your inventory plops into the lava and disappears instantly. The End!

---------------------------------------

Sorry Skelenator, but you have been disqualified. Better luck next time!
    For everyone else still in the game, congrats! But be careful, one wrong move and you could end up in a lava pit...(hint, hint)

As we get further into the game, we are faced with a daunting question...
    Who will win the 10K and pot of gold?
    607 and CarFryer like this.
  16. sure mate, I was there before the old roleplay got created, and I played D&D when it was still the only one out there...
  17. Exploiting Villages Time!! :D

Making a Home in the village is my choice!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  18. I'd like to get wood for a house.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  19. Sorry Skelenator, but you have been disqualified. Better luck next time!
    For everyone else still in the game, congrats! But be careful, one wrong move and you could end up in a lava pit...(hint, hint)

The story of my life... XD good luck guys :p
    Foxy_Kitty, Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  20. Only one out of five people died, though! And he was the only one that had an (as far as I can tell) arbitrary choice to make. :p
    I will make a chestplate, that seems more important.
    Stnywitness likes this.