[FORUM GAME] Choose Your Own Adventure PvE! Who can live the longest? Ep. #1

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Stnywitness, May 21, 2019.

?

This sound fun?!

Oh ya! 9 vote(s) 100.0%
Eh...we'll see. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Nah. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. READ ALL BEFORE ENTERING GAME.

I have been typing...A LOT. I have created a wonderful game for ya'll minecraft fans, and you are guaranteed to be pleased.

This may sound a little like Otus's hunger games thread, but it is different. I'd say it is more similar to Netflix's new show You Vs. Wild, but again, different.

First off, it is based in the world of minecraft. There are 5 participants. I have written a hundred or so different scenarios. Those five people will be placed in different biomes (biomes assigned with people using random.org). There is a storyline with this game, and the players must choose the right decisions. Some of which can lead you to diamonds, or send you hurling down a mountainside. Choose wisely!

Yes, there are rewards to this game. 10K rupees and a pot of gold. Last person standing wins! (in the unlikely event of a draw--usually where the people die all at the same time--the rupees will be split between them all and the promo will be given in another episode)

This is 100% written by yours truly.

RULES (read before participating):
    Only five people can enter (no more!). Spots will fill quickly so don't hesitate. Once spots are filled, I will do my best to start the game as soon as I can. You can have a "codename" so post that as well when you want to enter.
    Example: Bob_is_gonna_win

To start the game, I will post something like this:

Stnywitness said: Game starting!

<enter codename here> : You spawn in a flat plain. You can see a river in the distance, and trees are nearby. Do you go to the trees and get wood or find some sheep for a bed?

-------------
    Your job is to reply which path you'll take. Example:

<enter codename here> said : I will go find the sheep!

--------
    Then, once everyone has posted their decisions, the story continues based on your chosen option. I am not always able to continue it immediately, so sometimes it might be a few days :).
    Some choices will lead to death! Others to prosperity! Choose wisely!

Once you die, you are out of the game. The last player alive wins!

Have questions, let me know. There will be future episodes, so if you didn't get to play one episode, you might get to play another.

Due to how little people can play at a time, once you have played my game, you cannot play it again (there might be a redemption round...).

Have fun!!! Have any questions let me know.
    Post below NOW if you want to play!

-------------
    Game Over!
    Join The Next Season (if any)!
    -------------

Season 1 Ended With These Two Finalists!
    FallOutHood (FallOutHood55) - Status: Last Remaining Survivor
    607 - Status: Last Remaining Survivor

Zbid - Status: Dead
    CarFryer - Status: Dead
    Skelenator (SkeleTin007) - Status: Dead
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  2. Can I join? This sounds really fun! :D
    607 and Stnywitness like this.
  3. Totally!
    First read the rules and make sure to put a codename if u want :)
    CarFryer likes this.
  4. I'll just be CarFryer :p
  5. Entered!
    4 Spots Left!
    607 and CarFryer like this.
  6. Hmmm Fun

I'll join as FallootHood!
    Stnywitness and 607 like this.
  7. Sure, that sounds fun! And if it's based on the Minecraft world, it likely won't be too violent for me, as opposed to Otus' games. ;)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  8. I'm in, as... "Zbid"
    Stnywitness likes this.
  9. Cool Beans!
    1 Person Can Play Still!
  10. And yes, the game isn't really violent :)
    Zbid and 607 like this.
  11. One person can still join!
    If someone doesn't join within tomorrow morning I won't be able to start the game for a few days or so since my computer and stuff is getting repaired.
    607 likes this.
  12. I would love to try this out :)

Call me Skelenator
  13. All Spots Filled! Game Starting!!!
    607 likes this.
  14. And so it begins...
    Type your answer corresponding with your story, and the story will change! Almost every choice (except the first set of questions below) will lead to death or prosperity! Choose wisely!! It is based off the world of minecraft, but some scenarios might add something that isn't in the game. Example: Player out of breath, getting very hot or cold, or something minor added to environment to make it more realistic.

CarFryer:
    You spawn in the taiga biome! Snowflakes fall across your cheek and many trees surround your lucky spawn. Do you go hunting for sheep for a bed, or go hunting for a cow for some leather armor?

FallOutHood:

You spawn in the a barren desert. You can’t see much beside sand, but far in the distance you think you see a desert village. However, in the opposite direction, there looks to be a river. Where there is water, there is likely trees. Which direction do you take? The village or the trees?

607:
    You spawn in a hills biome. The rolling hills are dotted with short, fat trees and stubborn little chickens. Should you go tree-hunting or go hunting for the chickens?

Zbid:
    You spawn in the Jungle! Ocelots scurry around and the sun manages to beat down on you from above the treetops. Do you chop down a tree and make some tools or hunt sheep for a bed?

Skelenator:

You spawn on an island in the middle of an ocean. An unlikely spawn for sure, but there is one tree on your small island. Do you harvest it to make a boat or harvest it to get a set of tools and begin to mine downward, hoping to find a cave that will possibly lead you into a different biome?

Once everyone has typed their choices, I will do my best to type the next stage of the story! Give me 3-5 days at most! :)

GOOD LUCK!!!
    607 likes this.
  15. Well I will make tools first like any Minecrafter starting out lol
  16. Well, I'm going with what I usually do. I'm going towards the river with trees.
  17. Amazing start, I love how they're all unique!
    Referencing a Minecraft project I did for History class in second grade, I'd like to kill the chickens, but not with my bare hands. So I go to the trees. :)
    Stnywitness likes this.
  18. Zbid had a good look around, trying to get his bearing, to no avail : everywhere, trees, trees, trees, vines, bushes, and more trees... the scuffling sounds and strange whistles of unseen wildlife was making him uneasy, as well as the stuffy hothouse heat despite the gloom down there, far away from the canopy. He would have to climb to the top of one of these giants to decide in which direction to go, but first thing first : it was still early morning, and he needed at least a good axe, a shovel of some sort, maybe a pick, or even a sword, if he wanted to survive the first night. That meant a crafting table, too. And torches... so much to do... He crawled his way through the dense vegetation to the nearest large tree, and started punching upward, in a makeshift staircase dug into the trunk, toward the top, gathering wood as he went.
  19. Alrighty!
    Good choices! (for most people...)

We are waiting on CarFryer still! If she manages to respond in an hour or so, i might be able to squeeze in the next part of the story. If she doesn't, that's fine, but I just can't post the next part of the story for a while ;)
  20. I wonder why? It's fine, but I do, as she might die early anyway, so why wouldn't she be able to be a turn behind, so to speak?
    Stnywitness likes this.