[Forum Game] Battle of the Sexes

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, Mar 21, 2016.

?

Whom do you want to win?

Boy 63 vote(s) 22.6%
Girl 56 vote(s) 20.1%
I am an Apache Attack Helicopter 160 vote(s) 57.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Every 5 posts... Meaning on the 5th post you can post.
    That's the way everyone has been playing since page 1.

Edit: Do all these non counting posts count as a post? :D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. You may only post once every 5 posts
    ^^^^

That means you may only post after 5 posts. Not after 4 posts. What if they say that you may post every once every 1 post, would you just keep posting?
  3. And if I wanted, I could even post again now, because it's long past 5 posts, but I personally like to go with every 5 "numbers", to make it a little more reasonable.
  4. Yes, yes I would.

EDIT: actually, no, I wouldn't, because I'd see that as spamming.
    Carbonyx likes this.
  5. There is no logic here. I am out.
  6. No!!! Don't quite. There is only like 6 of us that are really playing the game.
  7. You can increase your vote bonus once every 16 hours, that means you can vote only after the 16 hours pass.
  8. Incorrect too. You can vote every 16 hours if you do it on the second exact.
    Carbonyx likes this.
  9. "Every 5 posts", as opposed to "after 5 posts", so I'd be inclined to say that after four posts you can post as it is posting every 5. It's what I've been doing as well, it makes sense to me.

Unless the creator of this thread wishes to re-clarify so that it is after every 5 as opposed to once every 5 then we should keep playing as everyone else has been since the start of the game :)

I hope this makes sense to you but feel free to PM the owner of the thread if you wish to pursue the complete clarification on the rule, but I think we should get back to the game now and just have fun! :D

---

So... 128
    haastregt, Sachrock and AncientTower like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.