[FORUM GAME] A New State

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Name (either your own or a character you've created): Shane
    Information about character (optional): Very rough, gets what he wants, hen he wants it.
    Position in government: Leader
    Political leanings and objectives: To get rid of whoever stands in the way of my ideas.
  2. Agreed
  3. God Sends 3 assassins to go after soulpunisher and Steve
  4. ... wat.

Second, can you give me some examples of possible government positions? (Sorry for my noob-ish ness. I'm clueless here XD)
  5. Total god mode
  6. I would personally advise against that, such blatant human rights breaches could turn many countries against you. Although if you wanna try the whole dictatorship style of play, go right ahead.
  7. Could you clarify the 'leader' position? We already have a King as the head of state.
  8. Then King =)
  9. We should try and keep our people happy...
    72Volt likes this.
  10. Yeah but GOD is gonna kill Steve (ME) and Jamie (SOUL)
  11. God spares Steve because his motives are currently changing
  12. Im the king :3 and I want a new rule:

Every Saturday everyone gets 1 bottle of drink (fizzy, water etc)
  13. No, we already have a King.

You need to propose that as a motion, you can't just pass laws as you please.
  14. ^^ Its called Absolutism
  15. Fine - I'll scrap my idea.
    Jamie suggests we add Axolotls, from Mexico, into the rivers of the Falklands. The temperatures are just right for them to survive in and they need a new place to live as the river they currently live in is going to be destroyed.

Don't know what Axolotls are? Look at my profile picture xD
  16. God Has Transfered over 100000 Tapirs
  17. Yeah, that won't work. If a King thinks he can pass laws as he pleases, at some point the rest of the Parliament will propose he is kicked out.
  18. The King can also disperse parliament
  19. Worries about possible invasive species situation...
  20. Name (either your own or a character you've created): Randolf
    Information about character (optional): Thought to be insane by many, Randolf is an avid fan of the lotr series, and as such has taken up a job as a professional wizard
    Position in government: wizard (or minion if that's not okay)
    Political leanings and objectives: if war is imminent, he will advocate for a blockade with him at the front shouting "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"