Formal request for buildings and a fine system

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xatharon, May 16, 2012.

?

Which building would you like to see?

Courthouse 2 vote(s) 8.3%
Zoo 3 vote(s) 12.5%
Themepark 2 vote(s) 8.3%
Prison 3 vote(s) 12.5%
Cityhall 5 vote(s) 20.8%
Dragon Pen 5 vote(s) 20.8%
Barracks 4 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. nickcage.jpeg

Google or wiki "meme" you will find this eventually. Have a good day at work!

EDIT: Seriously.. can you look at this picture without laughing... go ahead... try it! ROFL!
  2. Honestly, I can't pick which building I'd like to see more. Everything except a dragon pin and barracks.
  3. LOL! Gotta love Will Ferrell. Really love his afro!
  4. I tink Justinguy, that cow guy, and teh rest of the staff have already built one fine system.
    mogrimoogle likes this.
  5. OMG! that is awesome, where did you find that?

I delete the offending part of the post, will never happen AGAIN. Sorry for the flame, Anyway to change thread title? and how can I redo the poll to remove themepark.
    PS: I sneaked some computer time at work, I hope I dont get fined, well better fined that fired. See what I did there? Sorry, sorry.
  6. u gotta be kidding me! you really must google "your argument is unvalid" there are literally hundreds of these out there... the nick cage is the one that supposedly started the whole thing. Nothing like a muffled giggle at work to cool the angry fire, eh!
  7. You can't change the title or the poll. You can message a moderator and see if they will do it for you.
  8. Yep lots of them, also the irrelevant ones! Lmao. Thanks I needed that.
  9. I'm glad we worked it out here, after the first page t was looking ugly...
    Just let everyone remember that we are discussing here. We're throwing ideas back and forth, there's bound to be some conflict. However, try not to make things personal, and make any arguments relative and on topic. I don't like seeig people getting time off for these kinds of things.
    As for the idea of all the buildings, I like it, although they would all take a while to build.