For wiki pages add a section that includes links to suggestions on that topic

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Lianail, May 30, 2020.

1. In the bottom of wiki pages (major ones at least) add a section for links to suggestions on that topic. ie on the Locks page, add a link to the various "lock" suggestions that were denied or in progress.
  2. Sounds fun in theory but.... do you have any idea how many hours that is going to take?

No offense but it seems like a total waste of effort to me if every single suggestion would need to get 'archived' this way.
  3. We used to have a lot of them in there, but overtime the links take up space in the 'character' limit for the pages so we removed them. And yeah, it took HOURS to do it the first time, so not looking to do it again.
    wafflecoffee, JDHallows and ShelLuser like this.
  4. If you put in Tags on the forum post, you can just create one link that's a search for that Tag, then all you have to do is tag the posts with the appropriate one, ie Tag=LockSigns That would take a lot less time than adding all the links. Understood that it would still take some time, but I don't know how much time you spend on duplicate suggestions...

If it doesn't exist I put in a suggestion to add tags to the forum :)
  5. We don't have the ability to 'tag' posts with keywords on this forum. The current way we do things is with prefixes of [Suggestion], [Auction], etc