For Beginners That Just Started EMC!

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by wonderwoman_16, Jun 8, 2015.

?

Do you think this would help beginners?

Yes. 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Meh... :/ 4 vote(s) 50.0%
No, not really. 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi guys! Today, I decided to help people that are just starting. So, here goes nothing!
    So, when you just start EMC (Empire Minecraft) you have to do a tutorial.
    Then, once it's over it says you joined an Empire. You join like SMP1, SMP2, SMP3, SMP4, SMP5, SMP6, and so on. Anyways, you have to do /v open. Then, you do /claim (Plot Number). Then after that you start building. If you don't know what to build, here are some suggestions; A House, Pixel art stuff, Create a sheep area, Create a mall, and that's really it. (And, By Mall, I mean a shop.) But, you don't have to build! There's many other things to do in the Empire! Like, on SMP6 (Do /SMP6) theres a PVP Area! (/PVP) Anyways, That's just a starter kit! There's much more to do! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my Thread! Post more soon, Bye!
    From,
    HelloKittyRo (Edited, Color, Reason: Somebody asked nicely to change it because they color was to dark to read, thank you for the heads up.)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Issue with your guide is that the system auto-claims a res for new players I believe. So no need to do "/v open" and all of that. They should just be spawned onto their res after completing the tutorial.
    jkjkjk182 and ElfinPineapple0 like this.
  3. You may want to change the font color to white or something along those lines. Fonts with similar contrast to the background (Dark v. Dark or light v. light) tend to be really difficult to read.
  4. Ok, thank you for the heads up!
  5. Sorry, I knew it was gonna be a bad color!
  6. Keep up the effort though, I'm sure new players appreciate it :)
    ShelLuser likes this.