Flame Wars

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Crazy1080, Mar 23, 2013.

?

How does this make you feel?

Poll closed Sep 19, 2013.
Strawberry 1 vote(s) 2.1%
Purple 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Dirt 1 vote(s) 2.1%
Nobellium 3 vote(s) 6.4%
Chickeneer 23 vote(s) 48.9%
Wood Pulp 3 vote(s) 6.4%
Nokia Phone 5 vote(s) 10.6%
Khaki 1 vote(s) 2.1%
Grape 2 vote(s) 4.3%
Grapefruit 4 vote(s) 8.5%
  1. Poor Chickeneer :(
    mba2012, jtc0999 and jamesg003 like this.
  2. When I first joined Empire, everyone was very kind and nice, and the first "rage post" was some guy swearing xD

I do see a lot of flame wars, and I apologize for any I have been in (I have been in quite a few, though I haven't got into any more. Im trying to reduce my argument ego.) but I feel like there has been a lot of arguments overall. I would try to stop them, but if I interfered, I would most likely get involved, since I am only 11. I can't stop arguments, and I can't control them. All we need is to enforce the "argument thingy" more.
  3. First off thank you Crazy for this, I think it should help. Second, I think that people should be able to express their opinions as long as they don't mean to insult someone else or what they believe in and as long as they can listen to other people's opinions even if it is the complete opposite of what you believe in.
    mba2012, penfoldex and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. THIS.
    uglydragon, mba2012 and talukegord like this.
  5. That was very mature of you Panda, thank you.

Also, i would like to apologize if i "Started" any flame wars. That was NEVER my intention, but some people you just can't please, and some people like to argue :/
    I'm not going to point out any names, but if i offened anyone, i am sorry.
  6. *Applause*
  7. Agree with all comments .
  8. kevdudeman likes this.
  9. *Applause*