Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 96 vote(s) 60.4%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.6%
  1. Yeah
  2. I've awarded you 5 CP at folk.simpsite.nl/cp, I don't know if you care at all, but if you're interested, read the page ;)
  3. Rhyblet and nltimv like this.
  4. I found it easy but I don't know how to make a spoiler...akward. So I can't post
  5. why have i never stumbled across this crazy thread before? >_> lol
    607 likes this.
  6. Dufne and 607 like this.
  7. That definitely counts! I gave you 5 CP, but wasn't sure what to put your name as. I just did "Dufne" for now, if you want it changed, just say so :)

Yeah, I get that more often... perhaps I should include it in the OP.

Hm... could be because I don't bump it when not needed.
  8. We took some new pictures last week, during the snow and ice!
    Poor ducky almost drowned :c

(this one doesn't count, if you can't find it, you might have a problem :p)

Since taking the pictures the snow has gone already, but oh well, I still have pictures left from Summer too, so you might be seeing alternating grass and ice ;)

Anyway: get on searching!

Rhyblet and nltimv like this.
  9. Oh no, the spoilers in the op got messed up! :(
    Edit: fixed it! I'm the master of formatting in this forum :cool:
  10. Found it :)
    Am I supposed to disclose the location here? What are the rules again...

Edit: Too lazy to draw a picture, but...
    ...in the bird feeder and only it's beak is popping out.
  11. The rules say you do need to post a picture with the location indicated. (circle, arrows, square... whatever's clear).
    You were correct, but I won't count it, as uploading the picture is part of the game :)
  12. Alright, but only because it is u 607 :)

Here you go:

Nice, typical dutch backyard, too :D
    607 likes this.
  13. Haha, thank you!
  14. I saved this one for a while, as I find it very difficult, but if you're the first to post a picture indicating the place of the ducky, you'll get 9 CP instead of the usual 5 :) And you can probably be proud of yourself ;)

(click on it to enlarge it)
    Rhyblet and nltimv like this.
  15. Is this it?
    607 likes this.

16. Is this correct?
    607 likes this.
  17. Nope, but good tries to the both of you!
    I wasn't sure if this wasn't too difficult, as I lost it myself up to three times, and couldn't find it again before asking my sister, who was with me while taking it :p (but you can see the purple, even if it's only very small)
    But the people in this thread have surprised me before, and some people seem to be quite lucky with these too, so who knows, it might be found before the week ends!
  18. Was either of us close?
  19. I won't tell, yet. I might release a vague hint in some days to a week, but in all cases yet it had been solved before me releasing the hint ;)
  20. How about here?
    Dufne likes this.