Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 96 vote(s) 60.4%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.6%
  1. Well done!
    Sachrock likes this.
  2. I'll admit: this picture isn't too pretty. But it's one of four (five) pictures I took on our trip to Terschelling, so I think I should share it! :)

There's way more from the ecocathedral as well, those will be coming. :)
  3. 607 likes this.
  4. Woooh!
    Why are you up at this time, though? :p
    RhyGoesWoof likes this.
  5. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  6. I'm still up, if you were curious
  7. I wasn't... but you're giving me suspicion. :p What's up? (besides you)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. It being a while ago since we took the 'ruins' pictures, I had forgotten the location of this ducky. It honestly took me a couple of minutes before I caught it. :p

9. 607 likes this.
  10. Nope, that isn't it! :)
  11. 607 likes this.
  12. That's it! Nice! :)
    Almost at 100 CP! :D
    nltimv and Sachrock like this.
  13. Here's another one from Terschelling! :)
    nltimv and Sachrock like this.

14. 607 likes this.
  15. Nope, that's not it!
    Nice try! :)
    Sachrock likes this.

16. 607 likes this.
  17. That's it! And I recently redid the leaderboards for Club Points to be updated automatically; I only have to add 5 to your CP amounts in a spreadsheet. So I'll update it right away! :)
    Sachrock likes this.
  18. I'm on my phone and I can't upload images at the moment. However I think I spotted a wee little duckling in the circular pipe on the right... ( There are only two circular pipes. The left near the top and the right near center.) I'm saying the circular pipe on the right near center.
  19. Well, you know (if you read the OP) I won't credit people not indicating the location in the picture.
    So I think it might be better to not post the description of the place you think it is in, until you can post a picture yourself...
    (I also doubt it being impossible to upload images from your phone, but that's another story)