Finally introducing myself.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Matious, Jan 27, 2015.

?

What is the most fun?

A Grief Party (A legal one, of course.) 5 vote(s) 62.5%
A Drop-Party. 3 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. Hello Everyone,

If you have been around Smp8 or at the mining events, you probably have seen my name. I've been here for a little over 100 days so I'm not much of a newbie, but all that same, I thought it was a good time to introduce myself to the community.

I do like doing community events so I'll hopefully meet more of you as the days go on. Sadly, I'm not might of a fighter, so probably only the mining events! But I'll come cheer ya'll on at the others!

I'm rather friendly, I'm usually insanely busy restocking my shop, but if you need any help or want to make a new friend, I'm more then happy to.

Thanks everyone,
    Matious, The Red Panda
    Aphaea, Gadget_AD, 607 and 5 others like this.
  2. Seems like you have enjoyed your stay. I know I have, hope to see you around

#BigShout-OutToMyMumblePeeps
  3. Normally I'd say welcome to the Empire but I guess that doesn't work here anymore ;)

So let me try something else: congratulations on your 120days on the Empire! :)

Hmm, smp8; its the server some people keep telling me about :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Welcome!

Now I'm quite curious as to why you call yourself The Red Panda ;)
  5. Thank you all for the warm welcome, and yes, ShelLuser, Smp8 has been oddly popular as of recent. Some good things and other.. well, 'other' things. But all the same, if you make it over there you're sure to meet/see something/someone interesting!

And Littlegamer04, My avatar is a Red Panda, and you can see my affection for them in the Real Me thread. xD They are a wondrous animal!
    ShelLuser and littlegamer04 like this.
  6. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  7. Welcome to the forums. I'll be sure to check out your shop sometime.
  8. Welcome to the forums Matious. Hope to see you posting here more often. :)
  9. I hope you'll be enjoying yourself (and others) for hundreds of days to come! :D