Finally I have revealed myself to the Creepers, finally I got REVENGE!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Mar 17, 2016.

1. It was a fine day on the Empire; I had build a small mining outpost in a cool tunnel / grotto like area, and even discovered a not so abandoned mineshaft which still contained plenty of loot (editorial comment: I got at least 1 stack of diamonds from that place so far).

So during a mining session today I suddenly came across a very peculiar sight indeed, a creeper in a rather sticky situation:

This called for ACTION but yeah... if I was to leave this area then there'd be a sure chance that the creeper would despawn (get removed by the server). So now what? I may, or may not, have spammed someone's inbox but not that much later a friend of mine came online, I quickly gave her (temporary) access to my storage (/res pset !shelluser ayanamikun container t) and asked her to bring "something" along with her ;)

And she did!

It was payback time!

[22:07:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] G ShelLuser: do you know why redstone has a max charge of 15?
    [22:07:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] G • AyanamiKun: huh?
    [22:07:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] G ShelLuser: why you can only use it 15 blocks out?
    [22:07:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] G • AyanamiKun: why?
    [22:07:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] G ShelLuser: because of safe TNT explosions :p
    [22:07:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] G ShelLuser: hit it ;)

And she did ;)

Well, if you're ever going to try and impress your friends with some l33t TNT knowledge or such then yeah, this is not the way to do it:

This annoying creeper had to DIE for mocking me in front of my friend like that. I shall prevail!

Yeah, unfortunately TNT doesn't always trigger the TNT blocks next to it thus I didn't get the mass explosion which I hoped for. Alas, this new 3-way b00m was surely going to finish him off, right?

Well...

Thanks again for rubbing that one in Aya :D

But in the end the creeper died with a bang. Just not in the way I had hoped he'd die; by creating a whole new cave system ready for some more mining here.

SO yeah... If you want to impress your friends then don't rely on chained TNT explosions :p
  2. lol Interesting post Shel :)
  3. I live in places like this.. please tell me the spawner is ok :D
    ShelLuser and tuqueque like this.
  4. Haha, nicely done ;)
  5. Unfortunately we managed to destroy everything in the end ;) It was a spider spawner so not much to gain but XP ;)
  6. Could you not have just shot the creeper with a bow, saving the spawner (and a lot of frustration)?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. pizza/10 best story i read all day !!!! ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. I wanted to give back what that creeper tries to give us players all the time :p A blast ;)

Maybe I should /report it next time and ask (senior) staff to push the button :D
    Codygraw, 607, FWRonald and 2 others like this.
  9. Thank you Shel for creating an equal playing field with that creeper.;) He deserved it. :p
    Patr1cV, 607 and ShelLuser like this.