FCC: the Frontier Clean-up Crew!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ShelLuser, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Wow !!! Looks freaking awesome. I wish that all spawns had that around them instead of mined out grounds.
  2. Wow, very nice!!
    Great work, guys! :)
    ShelLuser, MancubPlayzMC and Kytula like this.
  3. Awesome project guys. :D
    ShelLuser and MancubPlayzMC like this.
  4. Great job! its nice to know that there is a group of players caring for the wild I actually started on a simaler project to restore smp7 wild too!
  5. You should've seen what happened on smp8. There was a huge griefing in the frontier. More than a dozen DCs of cobble surrounded every single building, but in a few hours, the FCC and the PWU restored it. :D
    khixan likes this.
  6. I helped! Less than most people but I actually did something! xD
    Gawadrolt, khixan and ShelLuser like this.
  7. Yes, no one could forget you... *wink*
  8. You made it sound like I did the griefing xD
  9. Or did you... dun dun dun
  10. Lets just say #blameRunder and move on
  11. Great work! I would also like to sign up, if you aren't ready to take on new members then I can contribute materials. If you need a drop-off and pickup spot, please let me know as I have a res built for this sort of project
    ShelLuser, 607 and khixan like this.
  12. Nice Work, Do you have some way to decide what smp and what outpost to do next? Also I may be looking to do some stuff on smp6, but would require some help...
    khixan likes this.
  13. Heya Finch,
    At the moment, we're just working our way up the smps one at a time. We did a project on smp1, so I would guess smp2 is next? ShellUser would know for sure.

We skipped up to smp8 only bc that was... yeah. That was. I can live without another disaster on that scale.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. I love it! Shell+khixan working together could only mean magic. That banner is gorgeous and love the smp1 project. makes me want to get out to a few places on smp7 that I have seen. Great group of players you all have assembled. I wouldn't mind coming to help sometime if I'm able. I'm on that aussie time zone thing and its a bit off for the rest of the world lol.
    ShelLuser, khixan and 607 like this.
  15. I would like to join and be a part of creating lands. I've been working on my Terra-forming skills for a long time and more recently, I have been planning something huge for my residences.

I primarily work on my main server when there is damage that tends to happen around my buildings but I would love to spread my help to other servers when I have the time to. (College tends me to go crazy staying up later than I want to) I'll wait for your reply Shell :p
    khixan likes this.
  16. Dat pic though... O-o Did you use MC edit? :p
  17. World Edit
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Sorry for a delayed response, I have a lot on my plate now so to speak. Of course the issue with the SMP8 central area which gobbled up a lot of time, and I'm currently also spending serious time on setting up the stage for my anniversary event. With a little luck we'll be able to celebrate my one year anniversary during my upcoming 2 year anniversary :D

But most of all... If all goes well then Aya and me will finally be spending some time on mining on Utopia. We planned for a mining trip (on either smp2 or smp4) for nearly 1.5 week now and every time something came in between (true story), including that smp8 stuff.

Anyway, maybe this evening ;)

Both things need to be worked out. I'm definitely looking forward to adding new members and you're all welcome. But... I'm going to discuss that with the team first. First come first go so to speak and if there's a team member who really cannot get along with a possible new member then I'd rather avoid possible conflicts and issues (then I'd decline the request to join).

Material contribution: it's on my todo list, I hope that I can sort this out tomorrow (I'm trying to reserve this evening for mining): Kytula has set us up with an awesome storage and I'm sure we can set something up there. But first I really need to sort out the actual FCC section a bit ;)

Ooh, I am definitely keeping this in mind for now. Thanks a bunch for the offer, I'll get back to you.

I'm definitely open to suggestions. The main idea is not to do 2 projects after each other on the same SMP to avoid things from getting boring too quickly.

Right now we already got a few suggestions from team members which I'll be looking into first, but I'm definitely interested in suggestions you and other players might have for us.

But: one step at a time :)

One way to find out :) Seriously though, I do like to think that we're making a change here, and I like that. And I can honestly say that I already learned a few things from Khixan, best part is that she might not even realize it :)

And I'm definitely keeping you in mind too :)
  19. Well when you get to smp3 I got the perfect spot to start.
    ShelLuser and khixan like this.
  20. I'm a horrible person. You should never learn anything from me :p
    That' my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Gawadrolt and ShelLuser like this.