Favorite video game

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mad4minecraft, Mar 28, 2015.

?

What is your favorite video game?

Minecraft 18 vote(s) 69.2%
Mario 4 vote(s) 15.4%
Sonic 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Flappy Bird 2 vote(s) 7.7%
Crossy Road 4 vote(s) 15.4%
Sims 4 vote(s) 15.4%
Call of Duty 3 vote(s) 11.5%
Candy Crush 2 vote(s) 7.7%
Other 17 vote(s) 65.4%
Zelda 3 vote(s) 11.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. These are all of the games I could think of and that are popular.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Go minecraft and cod! :D
  3. Minecraft and Crossy Road!
  4. Minecraft, COD, Battlefield, GTA, Destiny, Dying Light.... List goes on and on. :)
  5. Minecraft, Sims, and a bunch of other games (eg: SimCity, other sandboxes that aren't the ghastly R-game)
  6. And I'm pretty sure that this shouldn't be in the AUCTIONS section.
  7. These games:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Original Half-Life is still my favorite.
    ScarTheNinja and ShelLuser like this.
  9. Minecraft, Battlefield, Thomas Was Alone, and practically all indie games =p
  10. I quite like Minecraft. Two other series I really love are Super Mario and Wario Land. Especially Wario Land II, Wario Land 3, Yoshi's Island and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. But there are more I really love.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. I don't play many games, but some modern and older ones. I play most games on my PS3 though because I don't want to risk games having an effect on my computer (which I use and need for my work).

Anyway; the games which I have available on my PC right now are obviously Minecraft, but also the three Yu-Gi-Oh (DOS) games; "Power of Chaos". I really like a good duel from time to time, even though the computer is kind of predictable at times.

On the PS3 I enjoy playing GTAO (GTA Online), even though its full of bugs and cheaters.

And I also sporadically play Watch dogs (got a little disappointed over it), Far Cry 2 and 3 (mostly single player), Skyrim (already finished it, but still like to goof around from time to time. I also haven't fought the ebony warrior yet) and finally Infamous 2 (mostly because of the awesome level designer, you can literally make your own games).

But most gaming time is spend on both Minecraft & GTAO.
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  12. Ok, my favorite games: Halo Franchise, Warframe, Borderlands Franchise, minecraft, Terraria and Grand Theft Auto 5.
    georgeashington likes this.
  13. So many games to choose from... I'll list some :p
    • Minecraft
    • GTA (IV, V and SA)
    • Call Of Duty (older ones)
    • Company Of Heroes
    • DayZ (good concept but not a very developed game yet)
    • BeamNG.Drive (same as above)
    • Forza
    • FIFA (used to play quite a lot, now not so much, as the game became Ultimate Team based and therefore based around spending all of your real cash or raging against other online players)
    • Need For Speed (Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon, old games now though)
    So many more... So many great games. Unfortunately, a lot of the good companies like Call Of Duty and Need For Speed haven't been doing so well recently and have had a large spell of bad games! :(
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Skyrim! Skyrim is a great game too, though the Elder Scrolls game that hits me in the feels more than that is Oblivion. That was one of the "childhood games" so to speak, like NFS MW 2005. Games I played as a young 'un. Loved Oblivion...

Anywho, Watch Dogs is an alright game, though I found it really hard to get to grips with. I like the concept but someone else needs to turn it into something better, and maybe something a little easier to play...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. GTA V
    TF2
    Payday 2
    Borderlands 2
    Borderlands The Pre Sequel
    Hitman Absolution
    Battlefield 4
    georgeashington likes this.
  16. Minecraft
    Halo reach
    GTA V
  17. GTA V
    Borderlands 2
    Half-Life
    And uh.. DmC :D
    Pantupino likes this.
  18. What about Pokémon Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black2, White2, X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire?
  19. I have a lot of favorite video games........ can't list them all...

20. This. Borderlands has been my favorite game since it was released years ago. I love the storyline and the characters. Not a fan of the pre-sequel so much though.
    DubChef likes this.