Favorite video game endings.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by journeynaut, May 22, 2012.

1. My favorite ending has to be either portal 2 SPOILER!!!! Spaaaaaace! :D or Minecraft :p
  2. You have just contradicted yourself... Minecraft has no ending YET it has an ending but the game doesn't end... but still the game has an ending BUT STILL the game doesn't end! Noo!!! Infinite loops! Brain... cannot... handle... *brain explosion*
    HylianNinja likes this.
  3. the poem is the end of the game
  4. So what is what you do after the poem?
    The after-party?
    thecontroller likes this.
  5. yes and you live after that like life!!!!!
  6. You go out and have some Shawarma
    The-Avengers-shawarma.jpg
  7. I loved the end of RAGE. :p
  8. Professor Latton has really awesome endings. <3 mystery games
  9. My fav ending is from bomberman 64. I didnt see that one coming at all.
  10. haha i know right
  11. Poor Emile indeed.

R.I.P :(

AssignedInsanity likes this.
  12. One of mine was the final mission in Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I won't give much away, just say that you're fighting a helicopter and swarms of bad guys. The 1st time my brother & I got to this point, we did something wrong or the game glitched. Usually the helicopter shoots at you but instead it just hung over to the side and tons of baddies poured out of the building. We just kept shooting and shooting and shooting, and getting tons of A.C.E.S points but no ending. We played and played for like an hour until we ran out of ammo. Bad guys just kept coming and eventually we died because we had nothing to shoot them with. We reloaded, played it again but this time it worked correctly and we finished the game. 1st game we finished together, so it will always be one of my favorites.
  13. ; n ; sosad
  14. Shadow of the Colossus.
    There is no other option.
    If you have not played this game then you need to quickly remedy that situation.
    shadow-of-the-colossus-pic3.jpg
    It is amazing!
  15. Worst kill order ever.

I've wanted to play it for a long time, but never got around to finding a PS2 emulator.

16. Red Dead Redemption!
    Probs cos John Marston has to fight against like a tonne of guys but in the end you can't win at all.
    It's a perfect example of a no-win situation, and I loved it!
  17. Again, spoilers. (Tip: Use the [ spoiler ][ /spoiler ] tags.)

But that was a fine ending.
    It's a shame that you had to play as Jack to continue playing past the story, I much prefer playing as John.

Reach was also very emotional. The point of Reach is that everyone dies, so it's not a spoiler to say that, but the way it ends with just you fighting a battle you know you won't win after the Pillar of Autumn has departed is so moving.
  18. Gotta be Portal. Or "manic miner", but you're all too young for that.
  19. sorry haha, new to the f
    Sorry ha ha, new to the forums, don't know anything atm
  20. I guess I'll post some of mine.
    The neutral ending for The Bard's Tale

Pretty much all the endings to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC

No More Heroes Real Ending (warning a little inappropriate)