Favorite video game endings.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by journeynaut, May 22, 2012.

1. Im too lazy to finish games. Except MC, I've been to the end ( on creative mode ) and i killed that dragon with my Power V Flame I Punch II Inifinite Bow. LIKE A BOSS.
  2. Halo: Reach...um, can't think of any other games that I've actually completed at all, considering I usually steer clear of story lines and just play multiplayer. XD I kinda liked the Minecraft ending, but it's not like it was a very objective-based game in the first place, so the ending it has doesn't make tons of sense. :p
  3. How about Minecraft? LOL what end? Nah, my favorite is probably... (keeps all of you in suspense :eek:)
  4. Dang You Took 999
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. Dang!!!!!
  6. You have a good taste in games :)
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  7. kingdom hearts 1 and 2 endings, FFX, FFXIII. FFVII, All Uncharted Games, Nicktoons unite
  8. While Mass Effect 3 had three total endings, Deus Ex: Human Revolution had up to four. Upon reaching the end and being presented with all four options, which takes quite some time for the game to explain to you, I stood there for a good long while deliberating which choice to make. Even though it really didn't impact anything beyond a cutscene, I still felt a subconscious obligation to really put a lot of thought into my decision, considering everything I had just been through.