Favorite Sayings

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LittleJimSlade, Sep 24, 2013.

1. "Winners never quit and quitters never win."
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  2. "Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." -The Book Of Armaments
    HylianNinja and CoDe4RiDeR like this.
  3. Well said.
  4. i like your signature better then your quote =P
  5. "'This plant... it's kind of a pretty plant... too big for a house plant... let's try it on a salad.' Of course, that was before they knew it had enough nicotine in it to kill a whale. 'I know. Let's light it on fire; and breathe in the SMOKE!'"
    -John Bytheway
  6. I also like this one "Hey Jimmy, whats that over there?"
  7. this, is what we call pot
  8. *coughnicotinecough*
    rman92011 likes this.
  9. If an adventure has no obstacles, it leads no where. If it has challenging tasks, it leads somewhere
  10. If you say plz because it is shorter that please, then I will say no because it is shorter than yes - salesman200
    supereskimo, 607 and CoDe4RiDeR like this.
  11. Was that salesman signature?
    607 likes this.
  12. idk i just heard it and liked it
    Edit: Yes it was, I gave him credit
  13. "Death Leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    Love leaves a memory no one can steal"

-Unknown
  14. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THIS IS ONLY 2% MILK? WHERES THE OTHER 98 PERCENT?
  15. Raw toast ... It goes against the very nature of man.” ― Julia Quinn, How to Marry a Marquis.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  16. "Practice makes perfect, but nobody's prefect"
    Canadian Eh?
  17. "The Haitian revolution involved two things I like, the freeing of slaves, and making Napoleon Bonaparte cry." John Green.
    rman92011 and princebee like this.
  18. Oh, and sorry to double post, but this right here deserves its own...

I don’t kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, ‘Whoa, I’m way too high!’
    Bruce Baum

Seems legit.
    spidey329 and jacob5089 like this.