Favorite Sayings

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LittleJimSlade, Sep 24, 2013.

1. It's only funny until someone get hurt, then it's hilarious.
  2. "Time... What is it? Time. The moments that happen in order? Years, seconds, days? Past, Present, Future?
    But... What if Time, was an object, not a thought or idea? Everything would happen at one moment, no moments, or the one before. Think about that for a second. Time's up."

"Two men walk into a bar... ouch."

"Are you a man, or are you a mouse?!"

And I take my leave with a poem.

Few nights ago,
    drifting asleep,
    dream... dream...
    dream... dream...
    Silent whispers surround me,
    in the twilight,
    all saying,
    "come with us"
    "we will dream together"
    And so I dreamed...
    To escape my nightmares in reality.
  3. "People assume time is just a staight progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear non-subjective point of view, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."
    -the doctor
    spidey329 likes this.
  4. "Sticks and stone may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and, as such, could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeters required to break bones."
    smile3, spidey329, jacob5089 and 4 others like this.
  5. "Girls go to college to get more knowledge, boys go to jupiter because they are already intelligent enough to have achieved interplanetary travel.
  6. Isnt that when the firing squad couldn't hit the guy they were shooting?
  7. One from me, a guys last words, his last name was French and as he was about to be executed, in the electric chair and so he said "Hey guys, I know a headline for tomorrows paper! French fries!"
    technologygeek and spidey329 like this.
  8. "My Therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake"
  9. "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
    "Happiness is a prison, Evey. Happiness is the most insidious prison of all." - V
    spidey329, Equinox_Boss and Palmsugar like this.
  10. "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    FDNY21 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. "if only someone could finish this Pie!!!!"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. "Pip pip cherrio" or even better "Hey, want some free money and video games. I've also got some 500 spare packs of skittles; you want those, too?"

Shady manatee says: Crumpets, Crumpets, and AWAY! (And yes, I have spoken to British people and know that they don't eat crumpets all that much, but its just so fun to say!)
    spidey329 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. "I was thinking what it's like to be abandoned and tortured and abused and forgotten. When your life is so worthless that your only degraded value to anyone is when your pain gives them amusement, and the person entrusted to care for you sees you as more disposable then used tissue. But then I thought... I wonder what it's like to ^%$# a butterfly?"
    -Ragdoll

"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
    -Nietzche

"I hate quotations."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

The next two are from Alan Moore's run on Swamp Thing.

"What is a memory? It is a fleeting fantasy far to painful to long remain, that carries you back through the portal of the past to the harsh reality of now."
    -Abel

"God, what a squalid thing humanity can be!"
    -Hawley Griffin

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    -Albert Einstein
  14. ZOMG I FOUND WALDO!!! :eek:

Just Google'd that, it's actually:
    "Life is a marathon and you cannot win a marathon without putting a few bandaids on your nipples!"
    spidey329, jacob5089 and princebee like this.
  15. " We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one."
    - The Doctor
  16. "Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Princess" - Link
  17. Me when my math teacher talks:

I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds true.
    spidey329, 5chris100 and 607 like this.
  18. My reaction to our English teacher: I may be more mature than you, but I guess I'll just have to listen to you.
  19. If you want peace, then prepare for war.