Faith Inc. Opening 1515 Mall 28/09/12

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Faithcaster, Sep 25, 2012.

?

How do you like the Mall from 1 - 5? 5 is the best.

1 9 vote(s) 17.6%
2 3 vote(s) 5.9%
3 3 vote(s) 5.9%
4 13 vote(s) 25.5%
5 23 vote(s) 45.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No. Admin's names are green.
  2. Sorry I quoted you, was little confused :D
    Fixed :D
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Lol :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  4. 4. Thou Shalt Not Be Rude

Be polite and respectful to others in the game and in the chat, and don’t harass or insult anybody, for any reason. If someone asks you to leave thier lot or to stop doing something that is affecting them in some way, respect them and do as they ask.

8. Thou Shalt Not Use Excessively Foul Language

Be careful of what you type into the chat. The Empire is a public place for all people of all ages. It's not the place for foul language. Save it for private messages with your friends. If you’re not sure what is considered ‘excessively foul language’ ask a moderator.
  5. Hard to say until i've seen the inside, but first impressions say......Impressive...
  6. Very nice! Im going to pay a visit! :)
  7. Bump for timezones.

Enjoy America
  8. I do enjoy. ;D Looks cool...
    [OFF TOPIC]
    after I figured out the date. I don't get why Americans write the date like MM/DD/YYYY and everyone else DD/MM/YYYY. Probably the same reasoning that brought us the US standard measurement. Go metric! :D
  9. Lets make sure no one get it wrong then :)

Friday 28 september 2012
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  10. Do you live in Europe or something Faith cause isnt that where they put the day before the months.
  11. I sold A LOT to PT's store so I will absolutely be turning to your store to sell my items i mine. If you want to make a permanent arrangement we can discuss it on chat!
  12. You do know that PTghard got unbanned?
  13. Yes but his mall is no more.
    That's what you needed the wool for…I think I might supply you some wool. I MIGHT.
  14. So... Many... Diamond... Blocks!!!!
    That's gotta be at least 3 stacks, I nearly lost half of my money spending on a stack and a half!
  15. How is it 1000 hours if you just built it to replace 1783?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  16. why i don't have mover permission?
  17. @NicholasGuy It's not only for replacing 1783' It's for giving all the amazing people a place to. Buy/sell from
    Coffee_bullet move Will be up when we open :)
  18. He didn't, this was built before that loss :D
  19. Yes, the building was made 2 months ago and everything inside was made this week
  20. This post will probably get edited/deleted but here goes - don't think anyone should get credit for my work. This is probably why there's so many "1" votes.

FAITH'S STORE:

2012-09-26_17.30.31.png

MY STORE:

2012-09-26_17.32.58.png

2012-09-26_17.20.39.png

Haha, tiny bit of Deja Vu here - mine was first by the way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.