Facepalms

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RainbowChin, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Thanks guys for all the likes!
    Here is another face palm.
    image.jpg
  2. Even on the second time, I would just be like;
    "You know what? You're on your own!"
    codygraw101 likes this.
  3. About 120 days or so ago, I found an untouched stronghold on Smp2. I used enderpearls to get to it, and I was so happy that I had finally found one. But when I turned around and saw where the exit would normlly be, it was blocked off by stone! The first stronghold Ive ever found on a server and it was only the main room. And the silverfish spawner got the best of me and later, there wasnt a single silverfish block left in the stronghold.
  4. That can happen. It is a real stronghold. Just mine around a little, and you would have gotten to the real thing.
  5. I know its really annoying when people do that, you help them build, or you donate, and they just disregard anything you did and destroy it. They could atleast compensate you for your time or money.
  6. Thing was, the way it was told was that the Hotel had burned down by accident. So many people forget to turn firespread to false.

Yeah, several of us donated stuff, I think Pab10s donated a bunch of wood and it all got burned.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, Pab10S and yankees518 like this.
  7. Just now, I tried downloading the Sonic Ethers Unbelievable Shaders (SEUS) mod for 1.4, and this happened: 2012-11-11_11.54.57.png
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and DogsRNice like this.
  8. Hash98 likes this.
  9. what da? did i just see <-<?
  10. My contribution to this thread: Everything I have done or thought of doing on Empire Minecraft. Everything.
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  11. Laughing so hard while drinking milk.
  12. The one time I like your post, 72
  13. Terminator's quote is probably fake as You cannot give yourself anti move flags. Trust me I've tried it millions of times.
  14. You were able to do that at one point.
  15. Ohh cool. That must have been fun
  16. Well, I was going to onto smp5 and test it out, but then there was a Mob Arena, so.... yeah :p